What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Buffs hire former Minnesota OC Mike Sanford as their new OC

So what about Anthony Tucker? Dudes got an impressive resume, is a young up and comer, has ties to the west coast and has ties to Colorado. Plus he worked at CU for a year so you know RG would be on board.
Interesting one that hasn't been brought up yet. I guess as long as RG looks at him as having coached here under Cabral (Interim HC) rather than looking at him as a Hawkins coach, he'd at least be vetted.

Interesting one that hasn't been brought up yet. I guess as long as RG looks at him as having coached here under Cabral (Interim HC) rather than looking at him as a Hawkins coach, he'd at least be vetted.
His offense just rolled a defensive juggernaut in SDSU in the MWC championship game today

The dude who's telling everyone to have patience because he had to explain to his kids that their grandparents are dead and because he's besties with KD and knows what his plan is but won't tell anyone is high comedy.
I’ve been asking for this mythical plan for months now and nobody can give any detail. It’s like KD has literally told people, “I have a plan”, and they are just repeating it

Utah State OC looks damn good. Under a defensive head coach:
I like the resume here. My only complaint is I would prefer someone with a little more QB coaching experience and maybe a year or 2 more play calling but other than that solid resume for me

Jeez, I am done posting today from vacation! Back to my book! Or the penalty box! I was looking at the USU DC resume evidently! Back to reading for me!

There are a ton of great candidates out there.

The young guns: Harrell (USC, if we could get him), Sowder (Kent St), Marion (Pitt, WR), Tucker (USU), Eidsness (NIU), Hartline (tOSU, WR), Mumme (UNR), Brady (sabbatical)

The established guns: Tedford (sabbatical), Wells (sabbatical)

The "if these guys get fired we should call them immediately" guns: Spavital (Texas St), Littrell (North Texas)

The "maybe they'd give up HC to become a P5 OC to make a major move up in level" guns: Taylor (Sacramento State)

The "these guns can maybe be ours for $1.5-2M per year" dream guns: Grimes (Baylor), Briles (Arkansas)

Anyone that we should add to this?

Last edited:

The young guns: Harrell (USC, if we could get him), Sowder (Kent St), Marion (Pitt, WR), Tucker (USU), Eidsness (NIU), Hartline (tOSU, WR)

The established guns: Tedford (sabbatical), Long (Tulane), Wells (sabbatical)

The "if these guys get fired we should call them immediately" guns: Spavital (Texas St), Littrell (North Texas)

The "maybe they'd give up HC to become a P5 OC to make a major move up in level" guns: Taylor (Sacramento State)

The "these guns can maybe be ours for $1.5-2M per year" dream guns: Grimes (Baylor), Briles (Arkansas)

Yes. Rick George and Karl Dorrell, because I’m not convinced they know that any of them exist as options. #TeamLangdorf #easybutton #killmenow

The young guns: Harrell (USC, if we could get him), Sowder (Kent St), Marion (Pitt, WR), Tucker (USU), Eidsness (NIU), Hartline (tOSU, WR), Mumme (UNR)

Yes, you need an "easy, path of least resistance" option. Especially because it's the most likely choice.

Yes, you need an "easy, path of least resistance" option. Especially because it's the most likely choice.
I refuse to acknowledge that such a thing exists. Because if it did happen that way, I won't exist as a CU football fan for a while anyway.

The young guns: Harrell (USC, if we could get him), Sowder (Kent St), Marion (Pitt, WR), Tucker (USU), Eidsness (NIU), Hartline (tOSU, WR), Mumme (UNR)

I prefer Grimes to come in and be the main man next year…

I refuse to acknowledge that such a thing exists. Because if it did happen that way, I won't exist as a CU football fan for a while anyway.
Gonna get an NFL assistant who coached with Dorrell. Quit dreaming.

I hurt for you Buffnik. I don’t see anything in KD’s history to suggest anything other than what Ivbuff posted. You want a pony and your going to get a sweater.

Brady as OC with Marion as WR coach would be the dream scenario. Absolutely no chance it happens though.

Back