What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Karl Dorrell officially named Colorado HC

How I feel, even Ralphie is included.
giphy.gif
We don’t even have a worm farm.

I mean he was hovering around 5-7 wins pretty consistently. Some big upset wins (Oklahoma, WVU) Not so bad right now..
Oklahoma was nice, but I recall the excitement of the WV win disgusting me - we still weren’t that far removed from having been a good team. Hawkins normalized Buff football mediocrity.

I’m having fun watching as several of you dudes get drunk. Spelling and grammar go out the window. It’s okay, but there are still some thoughtful buffs here.

I should add what’s making me lose it is **** like Nick Saban. Being a “consultant” to identify gainfully employed coaches for other colleges to go after in February! How the **** is this not a violation? Why is Nick Saban tampering with coaching searches and giving out recommendations for employed coaches? That **** is ****ing whack! Then to add insult to injury he one ups us to keep us from hiring a coach by giving him a ludicrous contract for an assistant coach. Why? What the **** does he have against CU? Compound all of that and take a step back and realize it’s all about money and the gap is widening between divisions and conferences and it’s not fun. It’s like when the Yankees just bought all their championships, there’s no parity right now. I’m not saying parity is what we need but a semblance of competitiveness would be nice. We can probably all guess the 4 teams who will be in next years playoffs and in 2021, 2022, 2023 and so on.

it’s just adding up and ruining my enjoyment.
I’m right there with you - The Midnight Mel move has fired up the conversation and this move by Sark to get ridiculous money as an OC will just add more fuel to the bonfire. There will be a group of 20 to 30 schools forming their own ‘league’ real soon to divy up the $$$ to pay their coaches and players to provide a farm system for the NFL. The current trend is not sustainable for 100+ D1 schools.

I’m sick of watching Dabo thank god for how blessed he is and buying pizzas for bowl watching events and angry elf marching up and down the sidelines. And there just continue to get the best players without lifting a finger.

I’ll continue to support my Buffs, spend countless hours and money to attend games - but the whole landscape is out of whack. It’s broken and not sustainable. Either way - I’m all in with my school and will root for them through thick and thin.

Go Buffs!

Grinch
Scalley
Avalos

are my top 3 right now, although I wonder if we wouldn't get our fingers burned with Grinch just like we did with Tucker and Sark when we tried to play with the big boys.

Grinch
Scalley
Avalos

are my top 3 right now, although I wonder if we wouldn't get our fingers burned with Grinch just like we did with Tucker and Sark when we tried to play with the big boys.

I think those are my favorite 3 too.

questions on them being:

Scalley I wish had more time at some other P5 school

Avalos is obviously young with only 1 year as DC at a P5, but time at Boise is good

Back