What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Karl Dorrell officially named Colorado HC

This isn't fun. Fifteen years of being dog**** with one random year where a special group of seniors put the team on their back isn't fun. We like to remember CU Football as it was in the 90s or **** even the 2000s, but increasingly CU is a doormat program in a doormat conference. History is quick to forget when 18 year olds are the ones playing. Recruits don't remember anything but the last 15 years.

We are goddamn Arkansas without the SEC.

That’s all fine and well and I felt that way last week when I called to renew my season tickets. But after today I’m just losing any love I have for college football, it’s just not fun anymore. Right now we are a unbelievable embarrassment to the entire country. We have no coach or really any assistants left to plan anything and spring practice starts on March 16th. It’s February 20th and after we got shunned by our head coach after signing day we got denied by our only real candidate to take a pay raise to stay at Alabama as a coordinator. Now we’re going to start over and spread the search? To what? Assistants? Position coaches? Let’s say we hire someone in a week, who the **** is he going to hire? There is no assistant pool to choose from and that usually takes a few weeks anyways. We have no playbook and no identity and we’re a 4 1/2 weeks from the start of spring practices. This is going to be an absolute **** show of epic proportions. This team is going to be so unprepared it’s unbelievable, add on trying to recruit to that **** show and all the transfers were going to have. I feel bad for these kids, they got royally ****ed hard in this situation. Next season is going to be so apathetic and you guys can try and be upbeat right now but it’s going to be hard to watch. How did we get here? I just can’t fathom how it got this bad this fast.

This isn’t an indictment of my lack of love for CU. This is me saying, “this isn’t fun and it affects my mood.”

When I saw the Sark news I just stared at the wall for awhile because it feels so unbelievable to be in this position. The crazy thing is it’s only going to get worse somehow, fathom that.

It all started with Buffalo Betsy! I quit renewing my tickets during her tenure. I was really considering reinstating this year but as of now not remotely possible. CU is a sh** show. The whole administration from the Regents down don’t give a rats ass so why should I. The PAC 12 move was stupid and we lost all identity with forced rivals and crappy $. I hope all will go well but don’t have much optimism.

You gotta keep it together Buffrocks.

I’m trying.

giphy.gif

It all started with Buffalo Betsy! I quit renewing my tickets during her tenure. I was really considering reinstating this year but as of now not remotely possible. CU is a sh** show. The whole administration from the Regents down don’t give a rats ass so why should I. The PAC 12 move was stupid and we lost all identity with forced rivals and crappy $. I hope all will go well but don’t have much optimism.

The Big 12 wouldn’t be better money wise.

I’m with you. I miss the big-12. We used to be north Division Champs every year or two but that just wasn’t good enough. We had to join the wine cooler/zima league and now we are getting outbid by assistant coaches. How is the big 12 TV deal? Better or worse than what we have.

Last edited:
How is the big 12 TV deal? Better or worse than what we have.
Distribute $38.8 million per school, then each school gets whatever they earn off of Tier 3 on top of that. Tier 3 ranges from a low of about 2-3 million more to a high of 10+.

Back