What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2021 Visit Thread

The Alabaster Yak

Club Member
Club Member
I think the OV schedule and updates deserve a thread. Will update the OP as more announcements roll in.

June 1-3
- TX OT Nikolas Hall - 3* - 86

June 4-6
- TX CB Keyshon Mills (Verbal to COLORADO) - 3* - 84
- LA S Ronald "Champ" Lewis - 3* - 86
- TX WR Jordan Nabors - 3* - 86
- AL DL Trevon McAlpine - 3* - 87
- TX CB Anthony Davis - 3* - 85
- TX TE Zach Courtney - Not ranked currently - CU, BYU are offers of note
- TX S Collin Wright - 3* - 86
- TX WR Dillon Bell - 3* - 86

June 11-13
- AL WDE Justice Finkley - 4* - 92
- TX OT Austin Kawecki - 3* - 85
- GA SDE Carlton Madden (Verbal to COLORADO) - 3* - 87
- MN/FL S Trevon Howard - 3* 89
- GA RB Victor Venn (Verbal to COLORADO) - 3* - 86
- TX CB Avyonne Jones - 3* - 85
- CA OT Michael Wooten - 3* - 85
- TX TE Jerrale Powers - 3* - 85

June 14-16
- TX OLB Dylan Dixson (Verbal to COLORADO) - 3* - 87
- TX DT Erick Conley - Not Rated currently - CU and South Carolina are offers of note
- MS OT Carter Edwards - 3* - 86
- TX RB Bryson Donnell - 3* - 88

June 18-20
- TX RB De'Anthony Gatson - 3* - 86
- CO OT Jake Maikkula - 3* - 85
- AZ OLB Shakaun Bowser - 3* - 85
- CA OT Jackson Brown - 3* - 84

June 25-27
- CA OLB Eoghan Kerry - 3* - 89
- TX CB Joshua Wiggins - 3* - 84
- CA ATH Braydon Brus - 3* - 85
- TX SDE Aaron Austin - 3* - 86
- ID TE Colston Loveland - 4* - 90
- MO WR Jason Essex - 3* - 83

OV Confirmed but date TBD
- CA DE/OLB Sterling Lane (Unofficial) - 4* - 90
- FL S Ade Willie - 3* - 85

Rescheduling OV but date TBD
- NY SDE Jimmy Scott - 3* - 87

Last edited:
Hate to ask this, but any chance their “star rating” could be put next to their names (if avail)?

STARS??? What are those???............Highest paid OL in the NFL, D, Bahktiari ( 2 star OL in HS)
Not sure which story I would like to routinely be a part of; that particular one, or the Alabama/Clemson/Georgia/OhioState every year one.

Not sure which story I would like to routinely be a part of; that particular one, or the Alabama/Clemson/Georgia/OhioState every year one.
Call me when they start testing "Alabama/Clemson/Georgia/OhioState"linemen for the very expensive PED, HGH, every season.

Call me when they start testing "Alabama/Clemson/Georgia/OhioState"linemen for the very expensive PED, HGH, every season.
I don't understand your point.

Are you saying that only their players use certain supplements and that's the main reason for the talent & depth advantages?

We will get a few highly regarded recruits. We will lose out on a few. There will much gnashing of teeth. I will speculate that this *should* be a decent year for recruiting. Coming off a bowl game and with a lot of pieces in place, we ought to have some success.

Updated OP with the removal of the WA RB as he is no longer expected to visit, the addition of Trevon McAlpine (DL from AL) taking his spot on the weekend of the 6th.

Also added CA DE/OLB Sterling Lane and TX S Collin Wright to the list but haven’t seen dates yet.

Lane will be an unofficial.

Big time focus on Texas and less scattershot recruiting. Nice.
One of my biggest bones of contention quit frickin recruiting the outliers...Katy Taylor is not Katy focus on the HS that produces D1 annually and you'll eventual arrive at something other than mediocrity. You may not get the one(s) you want every year but it has to begin with a goal Katy is one example, Carthage, Allen, Plano West & Guyer a few. DeSoto was a golden goose that appears lost and I'm not sure it doesn't have to do with a recruit viewing who is being recruited.

Back