What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Arizona Pregame/Game Thread

FM-Buff

Club Member
Club Member
I mean, at this point do we want the Buffs to lose out to make it harder for RG to keep Dorrell? Would that even be enough to get rid of him? I’m just trying to figure out how to approach this pillow fight of a game.

SINKRATZ

PhD in Analogy
Club Member
Anything short of winning by 30+ is going to feel either unsatisfying or downright depressing. Is anyone going to feel great if we win 17-10 or something like that?

CUAviator

Unfortunately or fortunately, CU won’t win this game.
We will, however win some rando other game this year that we have no business winning, and that will spark the admin to hold on to the current staff. Which will suck.

SeanMSan

As much as I’d enjoy a win right now, I feel like the light of bowl eligibility has left the station. It’d take a miracle or more for the Buffs to win out the rest of the season. Stranger things have happened in college football. Though, I don’t think the coaching staff, save most of the defensive side, is fit for the challenge/opportunity.

BuffUp

[insert punctuation here]
Club Member
Gave my tickets to some friends and 1st home game to miss in some time. Hope we win, but have my doubts. Will be rooting the Buffs on from comfort of my home. Saving some $, and one foot out the door while waiting for change and hope.

darth-horax

if we lose to a team that's lost 16 striaght....AND we have tow week to prepare....there's no reason for anybody to say that Dorrell should stay past midnight.
This is a no-excuses game. None. Worst scenario for a coach in his position.

I hope we get killed.

Man, I feel dirty just typing that, but it's true. Time to clean house and hire a COACH, not a coordinator.

SpacemanSpiff

Be curious, not judgmental
Club Member
if we lose to a team that's lost 16 striaght....AND we have tow week to prepare....there's no reason for anybody to say that Dorrell should stay past midnight.
This is a no-excuses game. None. Worst scenario for a coach in his position.

I hope we get killed.

Man, I feel dirty just typing that, but it's true. Time to clean house and hire a COACH, not a coordinator.
You hope we get killed? I get our situation but I can’t fathom a scenario where I hope for that.