What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Arizona State Game Thread

Bread

Snow's Padawan
Club Member
Didn't see one yet so figured I'd throw one out. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else but in the mostly worthless press conference today, KD did mention that Chris Miller is done for the year again :( I feel horrible for the kid, he just hasn't had a good run with injury luck. I wonder if it's time for him to consider maybe medically retiring so he doesn't make things worse for his body in the future. I hope for the best with him.

stripper GIF

It's Arizona Stripper U week and it seems like they are one of the most disliked P12 schools for CU fans so a win over them against all odds would just be fantastic. Yes I want to beat those cheating Scum Devils on their home field again and I wouldn't care if HCKD is wearing shorts like Mel Tucker did in 2019. I'm still salty over that 2017 loss in Tempe and that is why I don't miss Mike MacIntyre the slightest.

Play To Win New York Jets GIF

After an embarrassing loss like that, sometimes the best thing to do is just go on the road and play a better game which I think will happen.

desert van GIF by Mathew Lucas

Screw ASU and I hope they lose to Arizona so Northern Arizona can claim Arizona Football College State Champs this year after we beat them again in Tempe this weekend.

Son out $100 down on a 3 game parlay. Dodgers vs Rox last night. So he’s 1-0. The other two are the US over Europe in the Ryder Cup and the Buffs over ASU. If all 3 hit, he wins $1,400. I told him to kiss that $100 goodbye.

Son out $100 down on a 3 game parlay. Dodgers vs Rox last night. So he’s 1-0. The other two are the US over Europe in the Ryder Cup and the Buffs over ASU. If all 3 hit, he wins $1,400. I told him to kiss that $100 goodbye.
US not beating Europe in Ryder Cup either.

Looked at the schedules during CU's time in the Pac-12...when we play anyone from a P5 conference in the third game of the season, we usually lose that one and that even includes 2016's game at Michigan. The fourth game has turned out good such as beating UO in Eugene after that Michigan game. We rebounded from a loss to AFA to beat ASU on the road in 2019. We beat UCLA in 2018 at home in that fourth game. 2015 we beat Nicholls State and 2017, we lost to Washington because we didn't play well in that game. Heck even the lone win of the 2012 season happened in the fourth game of that season at WSU.

We should rebound from that embarrassing game and see better Buffs football this Saturday. The coaches and players know they got to play better plus they had to be embarrassed by that performance. ASU isn't that much better than the Buffs. They were ahead just 14-10 at the half at home against UNLV.

GO BUFFS!

Looked at the schedules during CU's time in the Pac-12...when we play anyone from a P5 conference in the third game of the season, we usually lose that one and that even includes 2016's game at Michigan. The fourth game has turned out good such as beating UO in Eugene after that Michigan game. We rebounded from a loss to AFA to beat ASU on the road in 2019. We beat UCLA in 2018 at home in that fourth game. 2015 we beat Nicholls State and 2017, we lost to Washington because we didn't play well in that game. Heck even the lone win of the 2012 season happened in the fourth game of that season at WSU.

We should rebound from that embarrassing game and see better Buffs football this Saturday. The coaches and players know they got to play better plus they had to be embarrassed by that performance. ASU isn't that much better than the Buffs. They were ahead just 14-10 at the half at home against UNLV.

GO BUFFS!
The Buffs can play a lot better than last week and still get their asses handed to them. Which is probably what’s going to happen

GO BUFFS!
how high wtf GIF

Looking at the updated depth chart. Filip is now the starting right tackle, Wiley is the starting left tackle. Wiley is getting a lot of game experience. This week is all about the OL. They need to reedem themselves espeicially the upper classemn interior linemen. The Ol play has been bad. It is going to be a difficult game, but CU can win.

1. Strong defense
2. Get the ball out of the hands of Lewis quickly.
3. More RPO plays
4. Run the ball well. Even if they stop it, don't abadon the run. Most teams priority will be to stop the run.

Last edited:
Looking at the updated depth chart. Filip is now the starting right tackle, Wiley is the starting left tackle. Wiley is getting a lot of game experience. This week is all about the OL. They need to reedem themselves espeicially the upper classemn interior linemen. The Ol play has been bad. It is going to be a difficult game, but CU can win.

1. Strong defense
3. More RPO plays
4. Run the ball well
Every game for the past 15 years has been about the OL.

1. Strong defense
3. More RPO plays
4. Run the ball well. Even if they stop it, don't abadon the run. Most teams priority will be to stop the run.
Are there any other changes to depth chart? Where did you find it? Thx.

What happened to the scoop of Rice doing some wildcat?

At least he would get his hands on the ball.

GO BUFFS!
Stellar research effort!

Back