What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Season Thread

Kicks off today with the Bahamas Bowl between Buffalo and Charlotte. Will Healy for Charlotte is one of the young rising stars in the coaching ranks.

Second part of the doubleheader is the Frisco Bowl between Kent State and Utah State.
I remember when I used to watch every bowl game from kick off to final whistle.

This year I can't muster any excitement for games before Dec 27th save for the Vegas Bowl with UW against BSU.

Charlotte, Kent St., Buffalo and Utah Ste...even Illinois got a bowl game. It demonstrates what an utter flop CU FB has been to make one lousy bowl in 12 years. I hate to say that.

I am hoping that changes within 12 months.

Going to the Cure Bowl tomorrow. Ga. Southern vs Liberty. They are playing in the Orlando Lions soccer stadium so I am really going to check out the facility, because I’ll never willingly go to a soccer game.
You know we have reached the point of too many college bowl games when...

They play one in a soccer stadium?

1st bowl win in Kent history.
Great coaching job against a more talented team.

I just want the Salad Bowl to come back; it could kick-off another trend of great names.

The Campbell's Soup Bowl
The Tostito's Taco Bowl

can't see washington being very pumped, unless it's 'win one for the new coach'. hate to see the p12 lose to boise

Always enjoy watching the Celebration Bowl with the best of the historically black universities.

Lots of big plays and scoring.

And yes, college kicker does exist in FBS as well. Or in this case college snapper.

Back