What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Stanford Game Thread

Seems like there is a ton of momentum in the offices right now, would love to see that in the play of our team today.

I saw this. I wonder what the issue is...the followup tweet said something like, "based on her temperament." Is she feeling off? She must not be really sick or anything if she is still due to appear at Ralphie's Corral (per the followup tweet).

Not 100% sure on age, but I think this is her 11th season and they usually start at she 1 or 2. Most Ralphies go 8-10 seasons tho, might be time for old girl to start thinking about retirement.
Yeah, I was thinking it was 8ish years, but wasn't sure.

Not 100% sure on age, but I think this is her 11th season and they usually start at she 1 or 2. Most Ralphies go 8-10 seasons tho, might be time for old girl to start thinking about retirement.
The official account said she was 12 in October. Ralphie IV was retired at 10.

How many Ralphies are there at one time? Is there a herd and the next one is being groomed?

How many Ralphies are there at one time? Is there a herd and the next one is being groomed?
Read someplace that they already have her replacement and have started training. Would be very surprised if this isn't the current ones last year.

Also read that they keep them on a ranch that is close enough to Boulder for easy transport but that is hidden and secure to prevent anyone bothering them.

A beautiful day and I believe we win.
With the signing of Alfano, the @ #1 recruit, and several visitors today, we need a great crowd and a team that goes all out every play. Hopefully, nothing is left on the field. I'm listening to KOA and they are talking about how things like AA signing with CU, spread on social media. More top players, defenders in particular,may now be taking a look at the Buffs.
Go Buffs!

Nice power run by Fontenot -- completely stoned the safety coming up for the hit. And Montez....nice layout for the TD!

Fontenot seems to be back. Maybe we'll establish the run early this week and keep with it.

Simple statement for the recruits here about our defense.

We need everything.

Mustafa is very good and Sami is doing well for a Fr but we can't generate a pass rush out of our DL to save our life. Our LBs are good against the run but can't cover. Our DBs need a major upgrade.

Plenty of opportunity to come in and play now.

Back