What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU Head Coach Search Thread - Primetime

CU just needs to show they can win a little - So what if he and his players leave in a few years? You've shown the world that it can happen here, and you go out and invest in it again, and again and again until you are the destination job.

I don't get this fear over losing a guy after a couple of season

Its stupid to leak that out. Why let other schools know what your offer is? With friends like this who needs enemies

Its stupid to leak that out. Why let other schools know what your offer is? With friends like this who needs enemies
I have only seen contract specifics leak at 2 different times during coaching searches

1) You are in a bidding war and trying to get more money. (With the rumors that Prime is already working on assembling his staff in Boulder, I find this unlikely)

2) The deal is done.

If that's the number, it means Coach Prime diverted a lot of resources from himself toward assistants, staff and recruiting budget.

I'm also betting on myself. I am a W-I-N-N-E-R. This contract will be maxed out by year 2 or 3.

According to the CBS News Colorado sources, if Sanders achieved nearly a dozen contractual benchmarks, his annual pay would increase by roughly 40%.
I’m so glad we seem to have gotten serious about this problem and are jumping into the deep end to rescue this program before it goes under for the third (and final?) time.

Back