What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU Head Coach Search Thread - Primetime

So does Lane 8.
I've played golf with him. Friend of a friend, their kids are the same age. Nice guy, talked about what he does for a living. "I'm in the music business", totally normal person. My friend later tells me, yeah, he sells out Red Rocks regularly. I have a total blind spot when it comes to house/electronic music. We've played a couple times since then.

So, I leave for one ****ing half day of work and you all are talking like this **** is a sure thing and are throwing out fantasy numbers.

IT IS ALL.

fight jumping GIF

poop sneezing GIF

I've played golf with him. Friend of a friend, their kids are the same age. Nice guy, talked about what he does for a living. "I'm in the music business", totally normal person. My friend later tells me, yeah, he sells out Red Rocks regularly. I have a total blind spot when it comes to house/electronic music. We've played a couple times since then.
I think he’s the best in the biz (in the electronic music space). Dude is a genius.

Are you FR??? He’s one of my favorite producers. Awesome that he’s a nice guy!

If it's Alabama's staff then I'll throw out a guess...
Travaris Robinson:
Native of Miami, played CB in NFL for Atlanta and Tampa Bay
Coached CB's @ Florida and Miami (among other places) and is the current CB coach @ Alabama. He also was the Defensive Coordinator for South Carolina from 2016-20

If it's Alabama's staff then I'll throw out a guess...
Travaris Robinson:
Native of Miami, played CB in NFL for Atlanta and Tampa Bay
Coached CB's @ Florida and Miami (among other places) and is the current CB coach @ Alabama. He also was the Defensive Coordinator for South Carolina from 2016-20

I was thinking Derrick Ansley. Robinson makes sense too.

If the rumor that he will be in the top 3 is true, it has to be between $6 million and $6.5 million from the numbers I’ve seen.
Stanford and USC don’t report right? And those guys were probably the 2 highest paid coaches in the conference this year.

Back