What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU-Utah pregame thread

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Saturday, 2pm, Folsom

The nightmare is almost over.

I'm interested to see who all walks for senior day. We've got some junior eligibility guys who are 5 or 6 years removed from HS and I doubt they're all coming back.

Pac-12 implications:

Utes open as 29 point favorites. The books never learn.

Thanks for that and agreed!

I unloaded the clip at Utah -30

That's what I caught.

Nah. 42-0.

I was thinking about this while running some errands. Utah's defense will hold us to under 175 yards and zero points. Maybe a 15% chance we get a field goal. This is going to be an ugly, ugly game.

I don't know if I have ever been this apathetic about CU football. I didn't even turn it on last night despite casually watching USC/UCLA and Oregon/Utah. During Hawkins final years, I would avoid the tv set entirely so as not to turn it on. Now I don't even have that urge.

Love the Buffs and don’t have it in me to bet against them, but Utah -29 at this point seems like giving money away. Are there some injuries for the Utes I missed?

I’m just gonna hit this with a preemptive
Sad Fight Club GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Love the Buffs and don’t have it in me to bet against them, but Utah -29 at this point seems like giving money away. Are there some injuries for the Utes I missed?
The books are thinking that Utah takes mercy on Colorado and only wins by 4 TDs instead of 4.5+ TDs.

The books are thinking that Utah takes mercy on Colorado and only wins by 4 TDs instead of 4.5+ TDs.
Man, I guess. Whittingham doesn’t seem like the dude to intentionally try to run it up with trick plays and deep shots if the game gets out of hand. But at this point it seems like even a pretty conservative offense is going to move the rock and put up points.

Man, I guess. Whittingham doesn’t seem like the dude to intentionally try to run it up with trick plays and deep shots if the game gets out of hand. But at this point it seems like even a pretty conservative offense is going to move the rock and put up points.
I have maxes at -29. Colorado gets worked and will be u-g-l-y.

I have maxes at -29. Colorado gets worked and will be u-g-l-y.
Yep, Utah is physical too. They'll bust you in the mouth. Gotta wonder if we'll quit again. I saw zero of the Washington game on purpose, didn't listen to it either. Seems the consensus is we quit in that one, few others as well.

Yep, Utah is physical too. They'll bust you in the mouth. Gotta wonder if we'll quit again. I saw zero of the Washington game on purpose, didn't listen to it either. Seems the consensus is we quit in that one, few others as well.
They’ve quit most of this year. Another ass whoopin’ will be the icing on the cake

Bringing some friends to the game but the minimum ticket price is $45 on the CU site. Any good place to get cheap tickets since the stadium is probably gonna be only 20% full 😂?

Bringing some friends to the game but the minimum ticket price is $45 on the CU site. Any good place to get cheap tickets since the stadium is probably gonna be only 20% full 😂?
I swore I saw an ad today for a Black Friday Special for $20.00 tickets.

Back