What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I'm really against throwing bags of piss at home games. I hope we don't get back to that level of hate.

I'm really against throwing bags of piss at home games. I hope we don't get back to that level of hate.
My understanding is that it was alleged to be balloons. Only a pin dick husker fan could fill a balloon with piss. Buff fans need garbage bags.

We do the piss. Then next year they do the dookie. Then after that we throw the seminal fluids. Then after that they toss tampons. It spirals and we all become a bunch of chimpanzees throwing body fluids.

Lets be civil and keep it to throwing beer and oranges.

So now you're pretty sure?

I had to look. Big red of the Rockies is, in fact, closed.

Loved the look on that former Husker punter's face when I shouted GO BUFFS while walking by that store in Estes Park.

I really want to beat Arizona in football...we owe them another win over them in Tucson given that they beat us in Boulder and I would love to smash ASU as well. BUT...before that happens, I'd like to see CU do what Ohio State failed to do in Lincoln last season and that is score 62 points.

My hatred for them dropped when my former teammate, Kenny Bell ended up playing for them. However, I do think these games can rekindle my hatred for Nebraska. Huck the Fuskers!

My hatred for them dropped when my former teammate, Kenny Bell ended up playing for them. However, I do think these games can rekindle my hatred for Nebraska. Huck the Fuskers!

Kenny is one of my all time favorite players simply for that obliteration block he threw when Wisconsin was raw dogging us. It made up for it.

Kenny is one of my all time favorite players simply for that obliteration block he threw when Wisconsin was raw dogging us. It made up for it.
He did it in high school too. During the 2009 season, we were playing Grand Junction Central in the 1st round of the playoffs and he took out two players. Can only see one in the video, but the guy behind got his legs taken out. Right at the 0:57 mark. He wanted to go to CU but with Hawkins and that mess, Bo showed him the most love. Even Bill's son, Tom and our OC Sean Embree told him not to play for Hawkins.

I hate Nebraska, I hate the color Red, and I just cannot stand the arrogant attitude of the fans who always say how nice of fans they are when the other teams come into Lincoln and played them. This is because teams like Kansas had like 2-99 records against them and they won every f-ing time by 50 and it is not hard to be nice to someone you beat everytime. So arrogant, so stupid, and so lucky the school was majorly committed to weak classes, cars for players, and drunk coaches (except Osborne). I was always jealous of how committed they were because I wish we could have done so much of the Prop 48 and other school related maneuvers, but it is better to stay a school of higher ed than a football factory.
My favorite moment was obviously the game in Lincoln where my namesake Eric "Sleeping with" Bienemy fumbled 4 times and then scored 4 TD's in the crappiest and coldest game I have ever been at!!! As he scored the 4th TD and the fans left the stadium, I was yelling my ass off for the Buffs, even though I was getting closer and closer to losing my toes and fingers. F Lincoln, thank god this game will be in September. Go Buffs :)

He did it in high school too. During the 2009 season, we were playing Grand Junction Central in the 1st round of the playoffs and he took out two players. Can only see one in the video, but the guy behind got his legs taken out. Right at the 0:57 mark. He wanted to go to CU but with Hawkins and that mess, Bo showed him the most love. Even Bill's son, Tom and our OC Sean Embree told him not to play for Hawkins.

Bell just signed with the Broncos.

Oldie but a goodie.....

After having their 11th child, an Nebraska couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.

The vet told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive. A less costly alternative, said the vet, was to go home, get a cherry bomb (fireworks are legal in Nebraska), light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.

The Nebraskan said to the vet, "I may not be the smartest man in the world, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me".

"Trust me," said the veterinarian.

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count:

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, and resumed counting on his other hand.

Last edited:
Our four year old got invited to a birthday party. Behold, the just got in that morning grandpappy. Zoom for the pendant. It’s worth it.

Attachments

• 30897091-52E4-404F-90FC-31FE004C560F.jpeg
    30897091-52E4-404F-90FC-31FE004C560F.jpeg
    513.4 KB · Views: 64
62-36, hmm, quite a day. What I remember most was just being flat stunned. I picked us to win but never expected it to be like that. I was thinking that this time we'd actually make a late fg to win instead of missing the damn thing. I placed quite a few bets at work days prior to the game. The funny part was that next Monday at work and everybody avoiding me lol. Damn right I got my money though.

62-36, hmm, quite a day. What I remember most was just being flat stunned. I picked us to win but never expected it to be like that. I was thinking that this time we'd actually make a late fg to win instead of missing the damn thing. I placed quite a few bets at work days prior to the game. The funny part was that next Monday at work and everybody avoiding me lol. Damn right I got my money though.

Haha heck yeah. I was 16 and so didn’t really have the means to attend CU games by myself. I just remember sitting at home screaming and yelling at the TV. I’ve been to some huge sporting events in my life. 3 AFC championship games (2 victories,) I’ve seen every broncos playoff game since 2005, 2 World Series games and every Rockies home playoff game ever played, a super bowl championship, an NHL championship (2001) and this is one of the games that even though I didn’t attend is one of the most memorable games of my entire lifetime. **** the Nubs forever.

Why hate on some backwater b1g team? It's like hating Miami of Ohio.

I expect to beat them this year and next year. That program is a mess. An argument can be made that they're the worst team in the Big 10 right now not named Illinois, and its going to be a much harder climb to relevancy for Frost and his staff there than it ever was at UCF. We've got new standard bearers-sweeping the LA schools next year would give this program way more momentum than any win over them does.

I got to admit that 62-36 means more than the 2001 Big 12 Championship. Given that Atlanta Falcons owner Aruthr Blank was ticked off about the 283 diamonds on the Patriots' SB rings (in reference to 28-3), did CU put 62 diamonds on a ring?

Back