What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Go Buffs

I sure miss Dallas and Idot Buff
Club Member
So I was entering a major US airport hub this morning, and saw a personalized Nub license plate with a god-awful accompanying NU helmet on the bumper. After I launched several expletives toward this guy, my son suggested I pull in front of the doosh, and hit my brakes so he would see my Buff plate. Should I blame coach Mac for this irrational Buff hate towards the Nubs? Please advise. And, please share your Nub hate stories. Thanks in advance, bitches.

62-36, our whole row was filled with Buffs fans but we were surrounded by N immediately in front and behind us.

After the first Purify TD, this Peggy Bundy lookalike behind me put her hand on my delicate, 11 year old shoulder and exclaimed, “it’s not gonna last you know.”

francis.png

Last edited:
So I was entering a major US airport hub this morning, and saw a personalized Nub license plate with a god-awful accompanying NU helmet on the bumper. After I launched several expletives toward this guy, my son suggested I pull in front of the doosh, and hit my brakes so he would see my Buff plate. Should I blame coach Mac for this irrational Buff hate towards the Nubs? Please advise. And, please share your Nub hate stories. Thanks in advance, bitches.
“Irrational”? What’s your ****ing problem?

What the ****? No, the polyester nubs are to blame. **** them and **** bailer.

What do you find in the home of a family with one spouse from bailer and the other from fuskerland in late December?

A: A pile of polyester team labelled red and green clothing that looks kind of like a rapey plastic tree once they figured out they weren't going to a bowl.

A 30 something year old reasonably fit man was travelling from Washington state to Chicago when he stopped off in a bar in a small town in north central Nebraska.

As he went in a group of locals looked up from under their feed caps and eyed the stranger suspiciously wondering who he was since they didn't see many visitors and fewer in that particular bar.

The talked among themselves trying to figure out who he was. Was he from one of those gobberment spies, was he a commie looking to steal their daughters ( 'specially that cute one that still had most of her teeth,) was he one of dem holliweird fellers lookin' fer another town to make look bad in a scary movie?

Finally they decided that Luther was the best option to send over and figure out who the guy was since Luther had been to Kansas City a couple times and know how to talk to "dem big-city fellers." Luther wandered over to the man's table and said howdy. He then proceeded to explain that they didn't see many visitors from out of town and had noticed his license plates weren't from Nebraska and they were wondering who he was and what he was doing there.

He explained to Luther that he was a taxidermist and was on his way to a trade show. He had just stopped of for a bite and a cool drink. Luther seemed satisfied and headed back over to the table to explain. When he had finished the others looked at him and said "what in tarnation is a taxi-dermist?" Luther didn't know either but it sounded pretty suspicious. They sent him back over to find out.

As he returned to the man's table he said "S'cuse me but exact-a-lee what is a taxi-dermist?" The man gave him a look and responded " I mount animals." At that Luther smiled, looked back at his friends and loudly proclaimed "It's alright boys, he's one of us."

Late last summer when my step daughter was visiting with her Herbie husband (they line in Stincoln), we avoided the nearby Big Red Grill. However, returning from a sightseeing trip, I let him choose the next place to eat, since he wasn't impressed with the high falutin' places we'd taken him to. He asked me to take an exit, then directed me to a truck stop diner. I **** you not. Well, he was in heaven when we walked in and it was all red. Nub football was all he could think and talk about.

We left without me getting too nasty, when half way home we were passing a red Chevy POS sedan with Oregon vanity plats to the tune of HUSKERS. Oh, he was excited, and the helmet decal had him giddy. "Catch up, I want to give them a thumbs up!" he said. "It's just going to be a meth head or some fat cow, relax," I replied. He gave me a dirty look, then turned his attention to the car we were pulling even with. She was probably in her mid twenties and every bit bit of three hun - maybe tree fiddy! Classic!

The next day we watched the bug eaters stink it up on TV. He truly doesn't understand my disdain of that **** hole state, which only feeds the fire.

62-36, our whole row was filled with Buffs fans but we were surrounded by N immediately in front and behind us.

After the first Purify TD, this Peggy Bundy lookalike behind me put her hand on my delicate, 11 year old shoulder and exclaimed, “it’s not gonna last you know.”

francis.png
And den?

just to piss people off: prior to Colorado statehood, the area of Boulder that is North of Baseline, the whole campus and downtown, was in Nebraska. the area S was in Kansas

just to piss people off: prior to Colorado statehood, the area of Boulder that is North of Baseline, the whole campus and downtown, was in Nebraska. the area S was in Kansas
Why would that piss off anybody but Nebraskans?

First off, bless President James Buchanan for deciding to liberate NE Colorado from the Nebraska scourge in 1861.

Nebraska territory and the State of Nebraska are two different things entirely. The Nebraska Territory included large tracts of what eventually became Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, the Dakotas, and Methbraska. Buchanan knew that Yellowstone and the Black Hills, Boulder and Rocky Mtn National Park were too good for those wretched bastards.

The territorial misunderstanding created by Democrats Senator Stephen Douglas and Franklin Pierce lasted 7 short years before Buchanan made sure Colorado got its own territorial designation and our own statehood.

The city of Lincoln was named Lancaster at the time of this 1861 Colorado liberation. Nebraska didn’t even get statehood until five year later in 1866. The Bug Eaters of Lincoln didn’t even exist until 1869, which means Colorado split before the first Runza was eaten in Lincoln.

It’s all good. Nothing to get pissed about, except for that IROC conestoga wagon with Nebraska vanity plates driven by Ebenezer Kameltosis Osborn that broke down in Estes Park at the site of the future Husker gift shop.

I’m pretty sure that fusker store in Estes is gone now. It wasn’t there the last time I was in town. Maybe it moved?

Back