What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Oh I'm impressed with your infatuation with the obese nebraska women.

Please get your chlamydia taken care of before you **** around with those fat Nebraska women invading Boulder on September 7th. I don't want them spreading that **** around when they come back to Nebraska.

I don't know about anybody else who spent a weekend in Lincoln last September, but I'd rather get a vasectomy than mess around with any woman I saw while I was in LIncoln..........

there will be a measurable change in the husker genome when we get done ****ing you idiots this season.

This game can’t come soon enough

Somebody has to interrupt this stream of pathetic posts.
tenor.gif

Lol so that BIG 10 winning team can’t beat the lowly CU Buffaloes by more than 7? I’m pretty sure you were favored by this “official simulation done by a guy who lives in mom’s basement” last year too.

Mods can we make a bet? If Nebraska loses, surveyor gets IP banned forever?

@Darth Snow @Liver who is a mod here? Make it happen.
surveyor confirms too many of my biases about nub fans to be banned. I feel better every time he posts.

Deep thoughts! Surveyors tag line, what does "Old Nebraska is almost back" mean, beating up girlfriends? Just saying, that is my memory of the cornholios!

I don't know about anybody else who spent a weekend in Lincoln last September, but I'd rather get a vasectomy than mess around with any woman I saw while I was in LIncoln..........

Sorry, a vasectomy doesn't cure what you get from the women in Lincoln.

If you are lucky an intensive course of broad spectrum antibiotics might.

Sorry, a vasectomy doesn't cure what you get from the women in Lincoln.

If you are lucky an intensive course of broad spectrum antibiotics might.

Thankfully I was too busy celebrating our great victory last year to look at the scenery when I was there.

I live in College Station now but I’m coming back for the game Sept 7. Gonna bring some Aggies with me to the game, they’re excited to see Folsom. I’ve even helped them join the Nebraska hate train too. It’s great.

Rooting with Aggies has been pretty easy since they share a similar hatred to Texas and I remember Bo Pelini chewing out Taylor Martinez after T-Mart simply texted his father to tell him he was okay.

Rooting with Aggies has been pretty easy since they share a similar hatred to Texas and I remember Bo Pelini chewing out Taylor Martinez after T-Mart simply texted his father to tell him he was okay.

Their traditions are a little out there, but they're good fans. Considering going back down there for the game next year.

Back