What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

On-Campus Tailgating

MDBuffs86

Just joined AllBuffs and we're flying in from Maryland for the Washington St game. We plan to set up a tailgate with friends in one of the campus lots. Any suggestions or lot preference? When should we get there? Can't wait until Saturday!!

I think the only open tailgate lot is along Regis Dr near Broadway. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think the only open tailgate lot is along Regent Dr near Broadway. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

That lot is permit-only too... that's where I park.

I think you can pay $25 to park at the Harvest House tennis center at the bottom of the hill off Folsom though. Not sure what the tailgating rules are but it is 'literally' across the street from the IPF. Get there early...

Just joined AllBuffs and we're flying in from Maryland for the Washington St game. We plan to set up a tailgate with friends in one of the campus lots. Any suggestions or lot preference? When should we get there? Can't wait until Saturday!!

Just bring your friends to Sackygate. They will be impressed with the quality of the allbuffers there.

As long as you bring a good selection of IPAs Sacky is glad to have you there.

The law school lot (470) is open for public parking tailgating for $25, as are other lots in that area. The one at Regent and Broadway (308) is permit parking.

Attachments

• 2016 Football Parking.PNG
    2016 Football Parking.PNG
    386.5 KB · Views: 11
Back