What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 12/2 - 12/3

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
Conference Championship Weekend

Little different format this week since most of the teams that are easy to insult are gone. Still welcome any shots towards the schools and fan bases as justified by over inflated egos, criminal records, ridiculous conduct etc. We do get Boise's ugly Smurf turf but don't get Maryland's Nightmare at the Quilting Bee uniforms and helmets. And even if they had qualified Oregon should have been banned for their radioactive snail vomit uniforms of all florescent green last week.

Rankings are AP

Friday.
PAC12
(12) Utah against (4)Southern Cal in Las Vegas. Lot of speculation that if SC wins they are in the playoff.

C-USA
North Texas and (23) UTSA in San Antonio UTSA is a program that just started playing football in 2011 and will move to the AAC (not ACC) next year.

Saturday

B12
(13)Kansas State and (3) TCU in Jerry’s World, Arlington Texas. TCU playing for the playoffs

MAC
Toledo vs. Ohio Ford Field, Detroit MI Prize for winning your division is a trip to Detroit in December?

Sun Belt
Coastal Carolina at Troy, Troy AL Probably better to get a home crowd than to play in front of a bunch of empty seats at a neutral site. Remember this conference beat a bunch of P5 programs at the start of the year.

AAC
(22) UCF at (18) Tulane. Another home game. Will Tulane still have their coach by game time, they likely won’t for their bowl.

Mountain West
Fresno State at Boise State. Blue turf in Boise so the frozen blue skin isn’t as noticeable.

SEC
(11)LSU vs (1) Georgia, Mercedes-Benz Stadium Atlanta GA. Site of Georgia’s supposedly neutral site win to start the season. LSU travels but this will be almost a home game for the Bulldogs. Georgia is almost certainly in the playoff win or lose. LSU another team that could have been contending until they lost last Saturday

SWAC
Southern at Jackson State. Jackson MS. Might be the best battle of the marching bands in the entire post-season.

ACC
(10)Clemson vs. (24) North Carolina. BOA Stadium, Charlottesville NC. Had Clemson not managed to lose last week they would be trying to make their argument for a playoff spot in this game.

Big Ten

Purdue vs.(2) Michigan. Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis IN. Really? Everyone knows that the real championship game happened last Saturday in Columbus OH. Michigan solidly in the playoff.

Oh, don’t forget.
Colorado School of Mines continues in the D2 playoffs going to Angelo State who is 12-0 this season. They played the third game of the season with Angelo escaping in double OT 30-27. Should be a great game.

Definitely will be watching the Pac12 and B12 games, a lot on the line in those two. Agreed on Georgia and Michigan, think both are in already and they'll both win anyway probably. Is that D2 game going to be on tv anywhere, maybe streaming? I'll be a Mines fan for a day. I cannot support any damn San Angelo team, isn't that right Moses. :D

Last edited:
Definitely will be watching the Pac12 and B12 games, a lot on the line in those two. Agreed on Georgia and Michigan, think both are in already and they'll both win anyway probably. Is that D2 game going to be on tv anywhere, maybe streaming? I'll be a Mines fan for a day. I cannot support any damn San Angelo team, isn't that right Moses. :D
Haven't seen anything about the game being available streaming or otherwise. If it were in Golden it would be on the RMAC streaming platform but couldn't find an equivalent for Angelo State.

Fumble Utah. They're getting close to being too far out of this. I think they're going to get rolled

USC defense is playing Physical tonight.

Last edited:
SC should be in total control but Utah doesn't give up and SC has a history a fading at the worst times.

If I had to put money on it (I don't) I would still go to USC but USC winning this thing is far from a lock.

I'm so conflicted.

Do I prefer USC to make the playoff on behalf of the Pac12 after so many years even if there is as asterisk with their announced move to the B1G?

Or do I prefer Utah to tell them "**** off. We don't need your sorry candy socal asses"?

I got nothing right now.

I'm so conflicted.

Do I prefer USC to make the playoff on behalf of the Pac12 after so many years even if there is as asterisk with their announced move to the B1G?

Or do I prefer Utah to tell them "**** off. We don't need your sorry candy socal asses"?

I got nothing right now.
I hate Ohio State so I think I'm rooting for the Trojans.

I get out of the car and it's 14-3 USC with the Trojans on the Utah 10.

Now it's 17-17?

WTF.

Back