What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - MBB & WBB

Missouri just set an NCAA record with 51 Consecutive FTs made as a team. Impressive. Especially because Missouri isn’t very good.

Self is Teflon, but you have to wonder sometimes. That’s a dirty dirty program.

On the brawl itself-referees are at fault if this happens. I didn't watch-but id bet the crew who worked it let way too much go.

I'm hearing probably 10 games for De Sousa. Of course, that's just spec, atm. This could've been way ****ing worse than it was, bad enough as is.

Between the FBI, NCAA and brawl -- Bill Self really needs to win the National Championship or at least a Final Four this season if he wants the powers that be at KU to look the other way and have his back.

Between the FBI, NCAA and brawl -- Bill Self really needs to win the National Championship or at least a Final Four this season if he wants the powers that be at KU to look the other way and have his back.
I need someone to tell me what to do. Do we:

1. Cheer for KU to reach those levels of success so they keep Self and don’t poach Tad
2. Cheer for KU failure so they fire Self and hire Tad so we don’t have to fire him for the horrible team this year

Thanks for the guidance in advance.

I need someone to tell me what to do. Do we:

1. Cheer for KU to reach those levels of success so they keep Self and don’t poach Tad
2. Cheer for KU failure so they fire Self and hire Tad so we don’t have to fire him for the horrible team this year

Thanks for the guidance in advance.
Yes?

Last edited:
With KU coming to Boulder next season, this needs to be one of the oversized graphic boards we see in the student section.

Maybe the CUnit could hold a silent (chair) auction?

Can we pay the event staff off, and have them place foam chairs at the jaysquawk bench?

How many students will show up dressed like furniture?

Inquiring minds wanna know

Back