What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - MBB & WBB

Well here we go again ... yet another game on the channel our game is on that's threatening to go OT. I tuned this game (Witch St @ SMU) out when the Ponies had a 24 point lead early in the second half ... now it's virtually tied. WTF happened?

I've been trying to remember a year like this, for the life of me, I can't. There is always, at least, one or two squads that stand out above everybody. I don't see that this year.

Xavier at Providence in a pretty significant bubble game.

Friars up 47-38 at half.

Love the way Ed Cooley coaches hoops. All those tight cuts around the paint that work small passing windows for layups or kickouts. Plus physical defense.

Plus, got to respect a man who gives zero ****s about non-basketball things and rocks his hairdo instead of shaving his dome.
Bi0OXEjIYAAZShR

Xavier at Providence in a pretty significant bubble game.

Friars up 47-38 at half.

Love the way Ed Cooley coaches hoops. All those tight cuts around the paint that work small passing windows for layups or kickouts. Plus physical defense.

Plus, got to respect a man who gives zero ****s about non-basketball things and rocks his hairdo instead of shaving his dome.
Bi0OXEjIYAAZShR
You sure he doesn't have a few tumors or something?

You sure he doesn't have a few tumors or something?
Nope. Just a rare form of alopecia in a weird pattern.

Best moment was when Cooley ripped his pants during a March Madness game & had to use towels to cover his ass on the sideline. Love this guy.
DX-Mp9nV4AEbPMu

If I had to guess, it was the best way to get on tv.

Could be. I'll probably have it on most of the workday tomorrow now that I know its going on. I don't think that worked well for the Big 10 when they played theirs this week....

Could be. I'll probably have it on most of the workday tomorrow now that I know its going on. I don't think that worked well for the Big 10 when they played theirs this week....

But you can argue that the extra week of rest before the tourney helped Michigan. It wouldn’t surprise me to see a P6 conference try to move their tourney up a week at some point.

And it is because of TV.

But you can argue that the extra week of rest before the tourney helped Michigan. It wouldn’t surprise me to see a P6 conference try to move their tourney up a week at some point.

And it is because of TV.

No doubt. I'm watching AFA-San Diego State (really curious to watch SDSU play). Zoomies by 4 (they can shoot) with 14 minutes to go first half.

Zoomies still up six. AFA is knocking down outside shots and SDSU with a below average defensive first half.

Pretty good games inside the conference right now, Washington made their run and is now up 4 over ASU with just over 8 mins to play.

Oregon State up 8 on Stanford with under 8 to play.

UConn took down #21 Houston tonight. Now 18-12. They had lost 6/7 in the middle of their season and have now won 7/9 with 4 straight. Will probably be 8/10 with 5 straight heading into the AAC tourney since their last game is Tulane.

That's a program that has a history of making late season runs. It won't surprise me at all if they end up getting the AAC auto-bid next week. Dan Hurley is a very good coach (much better than his brother) and they've got some talent -- good guard play and waves of front court guys who block shots and rebound.

Pretty good games inside the conference right now, Washington made their run and is now up 4 over ASU with just over 8 mins to play.

Oregon State up 8 on Stanford with under 8 to play.

I switched back to the mwc after Walton started barking on TV

Been watching the MWC quarters most of the day-really entertaining basketball. 8-23 Wyoming has a 3 point lead on Nevada with four minutes to go. Welcome to March.

Does it matter? They are going to lose anyway. If I just B_Walked this, damn me to hell. :D

I still can't believe Hoiberg took that gig. If that's not the worst gig in the power 7, its pretty close.

Coaching carousel news-AFA parted ways with Dave Pilipovich today. If I'm their AD, I'm bringing Joe Scott back. That guy worked a near miracle down there 10-15 years ago.

Back