What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - MBB & WBB

Virginia and Carolina have the same problem, they have trouble scoring. In Carolina's case, that had a lot to do with Blowhio St. I didn't see the Virginia game, they lost by damn near 30, plus only scoring 40. Virginia runs their system, so it isn't changing anytime soon. I haven't seen much of DePaul or Buffalo to comment on them, other than a few highlights.

Almost forgot that first place Virginia Tech was defending their standing tonight against upstart Duke.

@dyemeduke watching?

Almost forgot that first place Virginia Tech was defending their standing tonight against upstart Duke.

@dyemeduke watching?

...(sigh)...work sucks and some personal stuff to attend to. I didn't get to see it. An optimistic, slanted way of saying this is that I'm trying to make sure I get to see CU's beat down of chicken hawks today. Let's go Buffs!

(I have watched a few Duke games, and they have such a broad range of where they can be - anywhere from first round loss to yes, I do think they're a contender if chips fall right. Their defense is legit and Carey is the most impressive big I've seen at Duke since Brand.)

Somehow Iowa State beat Seton Hall.

Game was a rematch as Seton Hall beat the Cyclones in the Bahamas in November.

Ugly game. Turnovers and neither team could buy a basket in the first half.

Seton Hall's best player got hurt. Landed awkwardly on his tail bone and had his wrist wrapped after the play. They sent him back to locker room. Hope his injuries are not too severe and he is back playing soon.

Somehow Iowa State beat Seton Hall.

Game was a rematch as Seton Hall beat the Cyclones in the Bahamas in November.

Ugly game. Turnovers and neither team could buy a basket in the first half.

Seton Hall's best player got hurt. Landed awkwardly on his tail bone and had his wrist wrapped after the play. They sent him back to locker room. Hope his injuries are not too severe and he is back playing soon.
I was thinking about staying up for this last night, but I'm glad I didn't

I fell asleep before it was over myself. From reading about it, I missed the best part.

Wofford beats UNC in Chapel Hill for the 2nd time in 3 years. LMFAO!!!

That’s amazing. Imagine how cool it is for the rest of those Wofford players’ lives to have been on the team that won twice at Chapel Hill. There are tons of players from ACC schools who can’t say that.

Not sure if this is the right thread for this ... but **** bailer is waxing KU on the Squawks home court.

Not sure how I feel about this.

A couple of crazy happenings in the ACC: Syracuse gets hot from 3 in OT to stun UVA in Charlottesville. Syracuse scored more points in OT (20) than they did in the 2nd half.

Clemson snaps a 59 game losing streak in Chapel Hill to beat UNC for their first ever win there. UNC is now tied with ND for last place in the ACC.

Seton Hall going into Butler. Is Butler overrated? I'm eager to see. Rutgers also favored over Indiana. At home but still. That Hoosiers program ain't what it used to be.

Seton Hall going into Butler. Is Butler overrated? I'm eager to see. Rutgers also favored over Indiana. At home but still. That Hoosiers program ain't what it used to be.
I watched Butler play Providence and they looked really good. Outstanding defense and were shooting the lights out.

Yup. Hall might have a top 5 D in the country so it should be interesting. Butler are definitely very very good.

Back