What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Nov 5th - Opening Week Games

Kentucky-Michigan State after KU-Duke. Not a bad way to start the season and given my personal boycott against the NBA over Hong Kong, I'm going to watch a lot more college basketball this season.

Screw the NBA and if you disagree, just go screw yourself too.

They certainly are playing D at Duke. It's a miracle that KU has hung around despite all those turnovers.

They certainly are playing D at Duke. It's a miracle that KU has hung around despite all those turnovers.
They have a lot of size on their front line is part of it, controlled the boards at times. Duke missed idk how many free throws, Kansas did too, though. It's so early, hard to read much into this game. Both teams are loaded with talent, and will be there when all is said and done.

I'm impressed by this win, bc I think most Duke fans are just looking fwd to enjoying the season without huge expectations. Last year had so much pressure and publicity w serious star power. This year, the team is deeper, but not as talented at the top. Duke haters may really like this year, but great win tonight!

Michigan St is predicted to take it all, and I tend to agree.

It's just like football, too much ref involvement, let them play a little bit. "Freedom of movement" my ass. Seems like refs aren't content unless you just let whoever you're guarding score. God forbid, there is some contact. Same bull**** in football. I know, I'm yelling at the clouds. :D

Kentucky-Michigan State after KU-Duke. Not a bad way to start the season and given my personal boycott against the NBA over Hong Kong, I'm going to watch a lot more college basketball this season.

Screw the NBA and if you disagree, just go screw yourself too.

GO NUGGETS!!!!!! :cool:

Its good to have college hoops back!

Today's Games

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 6
TIME (ET)MATCHUPTV
6:00 PMWake Forest at Boston College
6:30 PMIUPUI at ButlerFOX Sports 2
6:30 PMMercer at St. John'sFOX Sports 1
7:00 PMGreen Bay at #23 PurdueBig Ten Network
7:00 PMNotre Dame at #9 North CarolinaACC NETWORK
7:00 PMMt. St. Mary's at GeorgetownCBS Sports Network
7:00 PMNorth Alabama at South CarolinaSEC NETWORK +
7:00 PMNJIT at Colgate
7:00 PMMerrimack at MaineESPN+
7:00 PMMid-Atlantic Christian University at HamptonESPN+
7:00 PMSan José St at Hofstra
7:00 PMMcNeese at Western MichiganESPN+
7:00 PMHiram at Kent StateESPN 3
7:00 PMBrewton-Parker at Georgia StateESPN+
7:00 PMNewberry at East Tennessee StateESPN+
7:00 PMJohnson University (FL) at Bethune-Cookman
7:00 PMCentral Pennsylvania College at Morgan State
7:30 PMCharlotte at James Madison
7:30 PMLe Tourneau at Stephen F. AustinESPN+
7:30 PMLoyola New Orleans at Southern
8:00 PMFlorida State at Pittsburgh
8:00 PMOral Roberts at Oklahoma StateESPN+
8:00 PMIncarnate Word at MissouriSEC NETWORK +
8:00 PMNorthwestern State at Texas A&MSEC NETWORK +
8:00 PMSE Missouri St at VanderbiltSEC NETWORK +
8:00 PMSE Louisiana at TulaneESPN 3
8:00 PMBelmont at Illinois StateESPN+
8:00 PMPikeville at South AlabamaESPN+
8:00 PMLouisiana Tech at Texas A&M-CC
8:00 PMEast Texas Baptist at Grambling
8:30 PMCincinnati at #18 Ohio StateFOX Sports 1
8:30 PMChicago at DePaulFOX Sports 2
8:30 PMArk Monticello at Arkansas State
9:00 PMNorthern Arizona at #21 ArizonaPac-12 Network
9:00 PM#11 Virginia at SyracuseACC NETWORK
9:00 PMEastern New Mexico at New Mexico
10:00 PMMontana at Stanford
10:00 PMJackson State at UC Santa Barbara
11:00 PMLong Beach State at UCLAPac-12 Network

UC Riverside beat ****braska 66-47
Kentucky beat Michigan St 69-62
Oregon beat Fresno St 71-57
Cal beat Pepperdine 87-71
Utah beat Nevada 79-74
USC beat Florida A&M 77-48
Oregon St beat Cal St Northridge 87-67
That guard from Kentucky can ball, his name escapes me, think he came off the bench, too.

Riverside? They are a juggernaut. Won ten times last season including a signature 'W' over Pepperdine and smoking Hawai'i at home.

Back