What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games: Week 2 (11/14-11/20)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Looking at today's games, I'm probably watching the Big East vs Big Ten matchups tonight. DePaul-Minnesota at 5 and Butler-Penn State at 6:30.

Iowa going to Seton Hall on Wednesday. Sha playing ten for The Hall. I don't think they can rebound enough to win tho.

Maine over Boston College. ACC has some bad losses so far - looks shakier than even the Pac 12.

DePaul won at Minnesota by 16. They might finally be on their way back (were dangerous the 2nd half of last year). Big East might be real good.

DePaul SHOULD be able to get an entire roster just out of Chicago and be competitive every year.

Florida State is terrible
Villanova isn't too hot
Why was TCU ranked pre season

We've got some good ones tonight.

Kentucky vs Michigan St at 5pm, ESPN
New Mexico at SMU at 6pm, ESPN+
Marquette at Purdue at 6:30pm, FS1
SDSU at Stanford at 7pm, PACN
Memphis at St. Louis at 7pm, CBSSN
Duke vs Kansas at 7:30pm, ESPN
Dayton at UNLV at 9pm, CBSSN

We've got some good ones tonight.

Kentucky vs Michigan St at 5pm, ESPN
New Mexico at SMU at 6pm, ESPN+
Marquette at Purdue at 6:30pm, FS1
SDSU at Stanford at 7pm, PACN
Memphis at St. Louis at 7pm, CBSSN
Duke vs Kansas at 7:30pm, ESPN
Dayton at UNLV at 9pm, CBSSN
Duke and Kansas should be interesting. Seems like every time they play it's real close. Pretty sure Kansas has been getting the better of it the last few times they've played.

Feels like a weekend with all the relevant - to - me games:
11:30 CU vs UMass
12:00 VT vs ODU (avenge the football loss!)
6:15 NFL: GB vs Tenn

RG, please hold off on the coaching announcement another day or two at least.

Texas dominated Gonzaga.

I'm torn between my respect for Chris Beard (maybe the best HC in the country) and my hatred for the idea of him potentially winning a natty at UT.

college basketball. my team is up 5 with 24 seconds to go.
me: "ahhh damn, we're going to blow it"

college basketball. my team is down 5 with 24 seconds to go.
me: "we have no chance, it's over"

I realize these in-season tournaments are for TV, not the fans who attend games, but, damn, it's depressing seeing these great matchups in empty arenas. This UVA/Baylor game would be packed if played at either campus.

Props to @ZandiBuff and @RumblinBuff and anyone else who traveled to Myrtle to support CU

Wow. I watched about ten minutes of the UVA game tonight and the recent tragedy never once crossed my mind. I was just rooting for the ACC school and ****bailer

Murray State killed Tulsa. Maybe UMass is pretty good?

Furman destroyed South Carolina. Maybe the Cocks shouldn't have fired Frank Martin.

Back