What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pep Hamilton - AHC/QB's Michigan

dio

Admin
Club Member
Junta Member
060217-news-clevelandcamp-2jpg-ac92fe2b3e9aff6c.jpg

Organization: University of Michigan

Current Position: Assistant Head Coach / Passing Game Coordinator / QBs Coach

Former Positions:

Record and Awards:

Notable Recruits:
Nico Collins - WR (4*)
Oliver Martin - WR (4*)
Joe Milton - QB (4*)
Cade McNamara - QB (4*)

Coaching Notes:

It would be hard to imagine that he would fail. It's also hard for me to imagine that he'd be a rock star.

why'd he get fired from the Colts? Looks like they went 11-5, 11-5, and then 8-8 a season Luck was out with a bunch of injuries. Seems weird he got the axe for one subpar year.

Michigan's O was epic **** last year, but they're a lot better this year. I'm not really sold on the pro style system he'd bring. But he would definitely bring a physical team. We could do worse, but not sure we'd see big highs with him.

why'd he get fired from the Colts? Looks like they went 11-5, 11-5, and then 8-8 a season Luck was out with a bunch of injuries. Seems weird he got the axe for one subpar year.

Michigan's O was epic **** last year, but they're a lot better this year. I'm not really sold on the pro style system he'd bring. But he would definitely bring a physical team. We could do worse, but not sure we'd see big highs with him.

lack of progression from luck plus overall toxicity there with pagano and the gm grigson having an openly hostile relationship

He was definitely a bit of a scapegoat that year. He had that weird Norv Turner approach with the 7 step drops (and slooooow developing plays) for his QBs that was a disaster with that trash OL Luck had in front of him. Dude took so many unnecessary hits early in his career.

All I remember from the firing was drunk ass Irsay tweeting it out:

:ROFLMAO:

I got to spend the week with Pep Hamilton at the East-West Shrine game when I was the local coach rep to the West staff. Romeo Crenell was the head coach for the staff, and Billy "White Shoes" Johnson coached recievers. Pep ran the offense and did a pretty good job putting in a system in a weeks time. He would be a candidate worth vetting.

Anyone still liking this idea? Harbaugh made a mistake in 2017 when he didn't promote Fisch instead of letting him leave for UCLA to be OC.

Back