What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Phil Steele can kiss Ralphie’s ass

He also picked CU over Nubs.

*Nevermind, it was Wilner who picked the Buffs.

Last edited:
Good example of the non sequitur comment made in another thread.

Explain that. I've been saying this since Tucker's intro press conference-we now have a big boy football coach. That means higher expectations. If this team finishes with 4-5 wins, I don't think there's anything wrong with calling that underachieving, as I do think there was enough talent here to get to .500 and a bowl bid this season. Does that mean I want firings up there? Nope. Just calling it like I see it.

2 to 4? Whoopee! Not going to a bowl game=underachievement. Period.

Agreed. Just look at the close losses against Arizona, AFA, and USC. Had we won those three in addition to the ones we won, we would have been at 7-3 instead of 4-6.

2021 should be a key season for Tucker.

If CU wins every close game on the schedule, they will be pretty good though.

I look at it a little differently-its not how we're winning, its who we're beating in league play-especially with the OOC getting tougher starting next year. Say what you will about Texas A&M and Minnesota (Given Fleck's contract extension, I think he's going to be on the sidelines when they come to Folsom in 2021). They're both in much better shape than Nebraska is-we saw what the Gophers did to Nebraska, and is there anybody on here who isn't taking A&M and giving 10-14 points if you put them and the Corn on a neutral field tomorrow?

We don't have the horses to compete consistently with Oregon or USC (assuming somebody who knows what they're doing is on their sidelines next year) yet. I suppose you could put UW there, even with the down year they're having. We need to show we can consistently beat the other 8 teams in this league if we're going to get to where we want to go. I don't think we can get to where we want to be as a program by beating people like Arizona and Utah twice a decade or getting punked by Washington State three years in a row.

Back