What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Poll #2. Who Should Be the Next Coach at CU?

Who Should be the next football coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm all in on Holgorsen.

Chose other also, I don't necessarily think any of the remaining one really excite me to see them on the sidelines.

I'm all in on Holgorsen.

Chose other also, I don't necessarily think any of the remaining one really excite me to see them on the sidelines.

I like him too, but I don’t think he will leave WV for CU. I’m kinda the opposite of you. I would be happy with any of the above.

I went with Holgorsen and Babers as the safest hires that still have good upside. Though I’d be happy with several of the other coaches too. Lake,Tucker and Fisch May have higher ceilings.

Babers and Holgerson both seem like pipe dreams given the $$$$$.

I still am skeptical that RG has that kind of dough.

I went with Holgorsen and Babers as the safest hires that still have good upside. Though I’d be happy with several of the other coaches too. Lake,Tucker and Fisch May have higher ceilings.

That is kinda my feeling too. I feel like every coach on this list is an upgrade.

Kittrell is interesting of the G5 coaches . None of these guys concern me too much
Seth Littrell, Neal Brown and Mike Norvell are the only G5 coaches I've seen mentioned that have enough of a P5 background with the experience in our footprint to make them somewhat intriguing to me.

I'd prefer Lake, my gut tells me it's going to be Fisch.

Keep going back to Nik's post at the time MM was fired that mentioned an NFL guy.

The NFL guy is VJ.

I very much hope not although in time I think he could be a solid coach.

If they are looking at NFL guys (and indications they are) then Fisch is the kind of guy who will interview well and take a job.

The NFL guy is VJ.
I'd be floored (and depressed for months) if this is the case. VJ instills no confidence in me as a guy who knows how to make tough (or easy) football decisions and I doubt recruits that are watching the dumpster fire that is the Denver Broncos would have any interest in playing for that guy. Besides, he is currently employed by an NFL team (at least through Sunday).

Great news! Is there any source or is that your gut

Gut
Tea Leaves
Connecting Dots
Overwhelming number of positives
Subtracting from a league foe
Recruiting
Personality
Player buy in
DBU
No buy out
Availability
Region

If we knew who his OC was, this would be our #1 without a doubt.

His negative is HC experience, but he has been so well mentored.

I'm thinking that this weekend I'm rooting against teams that have coaches we might be targeting so that they don't end up in their conference title games and delay the process.

So, that means rooting against WVU, tOSU and UW.

I'm thinking that this weekend I'm rooting against teams that have coaches we might be targeting so that they don't end up in their conference title games and delay the process.

i will have absolutely no problem rooting against each of those programs. they are all enemies of the FUTURE OF THE COLORADO BUFFALOES. they will be brought to their knees.

That doesn't take much effort (y)

Gut
Tea Leaves
Connecting Dots
Overwhelming number of positives
Subtracting from a league foe
Recruiting
Personality
Player buy in
DBU
No buy out
Availability
Region

If we knew who his OC was, this would be our #1 without a doubt.

His negative is HC experience, but he has been so well mentored.

I think you are right on target.

Seth Littrell, Neal Brown and Mike Norvell are the only G5 coaches I've seen mentioned that have enough of a P5 background with the experience in our footprint to make them somewhat intriguing to me.

I was surprised Littrell or Norvell got zero votes in the last poll. I think ABers all all a little tired of the G5 route.

I’ll be happy with anyone on the list above

Back