What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Postseason Awards

Bey had so many amazing defensive plays, but he, like everyone else, checked in and out mentally the last month of the season. Hard to justify DPOY

WTF? If anything, as a coach, feels like he's underachieved. Seems like he has top 20 talent to me.

I'm biased, but I think Tad deserves it more. I think bonus points for not having to cancel a game from our end due to covid.

Enfield 'bought' this award. Tad developed superior play and results with players that were not as highly recruited or "enticed". He/we beat Enfield/USC twice already this year.

Evan made honorable mention. McKinley is going to be fired up to play against USC in the tournament. Hope he gets the chance.

Not truly surprised by anything. Happy Jabari got first team all freshman over Josh Christopher and Bagley. Thought people would hang onto recruiting rankings on that one. Seems like Eli took Kin's spot on all defensive. Only 5 spots on that team though so hard to get two spots from one team.

As I expected..
Eli was a no brainer with his blocks.
Walker -6 games was the most talented Frosh I watched all season in the PAC.
MVP the hype nothing more.
Walker could've been 6th man.

The more I think about the USC sweep of all the awards the more it makes me angrier. This result is what you should expect if a team runs away from everyone else and wins the conference easily, not finishing in 2nd place bunched together with 3 other teams, especially when CU and Quack University have very worth candidates as well.

I think the AP got it right with P12 POY.

Duarte led the regular season champs and was 4th in the P12 in scoring while posting unreal shooting efficiency for a guard. Also 2nd in steals, so a weapon on both ends. As much as I hate the Ducks, I love his game.
He was very clearly the best player on the floor in the Buff's game in Eugene. There was no clear best player on the floor in the game in Boulder between him and Kin, they were both excellent in that game.

He was very clearly the best player on the floor in the Buff's game in Eugene. There was no clear best player on the floor in the game in Boulder between him and Kin, they were both excellent in that game.
I'd have Kin or Mobley in 2nd.

Kin's got the intangibles, led the league in assists, and has an all-around game that can dominate the flow of everything.

But Mobley was tops in rebounds, blocks, shooting % while being the top talent.

Which brings me to the other award - maybe Cronin is COY since he has no one close to this list and also got his team into the top 4 while dealing with the worst injury issues.

Back