What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official realignment thread - SEC formally invites OU and Texas to join the conference in 2025

I can’t think of any prominent players opting out of the 4 team playoff so I’m not sure why they would opt out of the 12 team. Feels like pure fan speculation.

UT’s 2nd string QB hit the portal to Duke. With 12 teams it sure seems like it will be a more common occurrence.

And I’m taking about practice….
Philadelphia 76Ers Basketball GIF

UT administration, coaches, players and fans are such sensitive little babies. They will get eaten alive in the SEC.

Yea that was from a few days ago. I don't see other teams getting bent about hand signals, like the down U with Miami, the tomahawk chop for FSU, etc.

Typical horn exceptionalism. They've sung ATM or OU sucks at the end of their fight song for decades.....i don't have a problem with that but its hardly the master-class in pure sportsmanship would give Texas a legit higher moral-ground complaint about 'horns down'.

Last edited:
Typical horn exceptionalism. They've sung ATM or OU sucks at the end of their fight song for decades.....i don't have a problem with that but its hardly the master-class in pure sportsmanship would give Texas a legit higher moral-ground complaint about 'horns down'.
100% this.

EVERY team has to deal with taunts from opposing fanbases, and somehow UT is the only one that ever gets worked up about it at the administrative/coach level. It's fascinating.

It's also going to be real fun to watch now that they don't have a conference that they control, because the BigXII for YEARS legislated "NO HORNS DOWN EVER," but the SEC doesn't play that way.

Back