What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - Arizona

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
kickoff at 6:00 PM. We will probably get there around 1:00. Jambalaya will be in the menu. Who will be there?

Bump. I need to do some shopping. If I'm looking at theee people showing up, I don't need to shop for much.

Ok, so this is looking like a really small crowd tomorrow. That's totally cool, but I won't need the big cauldron if I'm only feeding 15 people. So, with that in mind, here are the assignments:

BCS: sliced French bread & butter
H.G. Chips & dip
B3: chips & dip
Hokie: booze

If somebody wants to bring some tortillas and/or cornbread, that would be cool.

I have plenty of beer in the cooler, so no more is needed.

If anybody else shows up, don't whine if you get no jambalaya.

We should get there no later than 1:00.

Burrito and I will be there late. I don't give a **** what you need...I'm bringing a six pack of IPA.

I acknowledge we may be SOL for jumbalaya etc...

WTF -- I have to bring booze to get the tix I won?!?!?!?!?!

Ok, talked me into it. Jameson or Saphire or Makers?

Burrito and I will be there late. I don't give a **** what you need...I'm bringing a six pack of IPA.

I acknowledge we may be SOL for jumbalaya etc...
I know you’re joking, but in all seriousness, I have a full cooler of beer right now and I’d like to make a dent in that if possible.

I know you’re joking, but in all seriousness, I have a full cooler of beer right now and I’d like to make a dent in that if possible.
I wasn't joking but will respect that. What else can I bring?

My wife and I may stop by this weekend like we try to do once a year to see you. Finally have a weekend without a bunch of out of town visitors at our tailgate, so that makes it easier.

We ain't bringing ****. :cool:

Back