What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - Arizona

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
Kickoff at 2:30. We will show up between 10:00 and 10:30. Standard grill fare.

If you won the allbuffs tickets, please remember to respond to this thread and bring something to the tailgate. It’s a small price to pay for free tickets.

Who is coming to the tailgate?

In +2.

It's our first time in Boulder so we'll a.) probably not know what we're doing, b.) have, at-best, a cheap, purchased-that-morning styrofoam cooler, and c.) likely wander to take in a bit of campus... BUT, we're definitely happy to contribute whatever's requested!

In, plus a bunch of people (will cook up tacos this time to serve the tailgate and bring beer, unless the tailgate needs a specific bottle of something).

Last edited:
May be able to smuggle a few six packs from local/Texas breweries. Any styles in particular that y'all might like? I've been told no IPAs.

Assignments:

Teets: beer, desserts
BCS: Grill items
Highlander: booze (we seem to be running a little low on bourbon)
Unleash: chips, soda
Thehakujin: beer, chips
Ocho: tacos, chips
Buffs: booze

Once again, we should be there sometime around 10:30.

Anybody who isn’t on the list and wants to come, please pick two of the following items to bring:

Booze, grill items, desserts, chips/dip, soda.

Last edited:
Assignments:

Teets: beer, desserts
BCS: Grill items
Highlander: booze (we seem to be running a little low on bourbon)
Unleash: chips, soda
Thehakujin: beer, chips
Ocho: tacos, chips
Buffs: booze

Once again, we should be there sometime around 10:30.

Anybody who isn’t on the list and wants to come, please pick two of the following items to bring:

Booze, grill items, desserts, chips/dip, soda.
Ha! I figured that was coming :). You got it!

Was not sure if I'd make it early but I will probably get up there around 12:15-12:30, I'll bring some chips.

we lost our water supply here at the tailgate if anyone can bring some (a couple gallons’ worth) extra water!

Non-drunks
tenor.gif

Back