What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ROLL CALL - CSU game. Aug 30.

Just moved to Denver and would love to stop by. Wife let me off the hook for a family wedding and brother had to bail so if you’re looking for a bunch of mediocre IPAs, I’m your guy.

Just moved to Denver and would love to stop by. Wife let me off the hook for a family wedding and brother had to bail so if you’re looking for a bunch of mediocre IPAs, I’m your guy.
giphy.gif

I am in! +a bunch of people. Bringing taco stuff as usual. My friends can bring whatever is necessary and I'll wait to hear what else the tailgate will require.

And a big thumbs down on the IPAs. (n):cool::p

I think I brought ipas to my only sackygate. I wonder if I started the joke

I’m sure this is some kind of an inside joke but why the dislike of ipa’s?
Now that one mod has already been a dick to you, I figure another can give you the answer. The guy who throws the tailgates HATES IPAS. I mean, hates. Which is dumb, but he's a loveable type anyway.

Also, if you are 35 or over, IPAs give you a nasty headache if you have too many.

Now that one mod has already been a dick to you, I figure another can give you the answer. The guy who throws the tailgates HATES IPAS. I mean, hates. Which is dumb, but he's a loveable type anyway.

Also, if you are 35 or over, IPAs give you a nasty headache if you have too many.

I can assure you that you don’t have to be 35 to get a headache from IPA’s lol.

Hating IPAs is not dumb.. I HATE IPAs lol. And you certainly don't have to be over 35 to dislike IPAs because of the headache. I am a few years away from that still. They just give an instant headache to any human being.

Hating IPAs is not dumb.. I HATE IPAs lol. And you certainly don't have to be over 35 to dislike IPAs because of the headache. I am a few years away from that still. They just give an instant headache to any human being.
I always knew I wasn't human.

Lol I love IPA’s. There’s an Avery IPA in my fridge right now. They don’t give me instant headaches but they will give me headaches the next day if I’m not careful to drink water after I have a few.

To add to this you are correct that the guy who does the tailgates does HATE IPAs, a lot of people aren't big fans of them.

The real problem came when people kept bringing them to the tailgate instead of beer that people actually wanted to drink. The result was that he spent an entire season hauling a bunch of IPAs to and from the tailgate that people didn't drink.

he spent an entire season hauling a bunch of IPAs to and from the tailgate that people didn't drink.
Perhaps that was the point? My dad used to order pizza no one else (except him) would eat. For some reason, he always seemed to get enough pizza, while the rest of us fought over something edible.

Back