What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Season ticket donation thread

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
@CitizenKane
@Hugegroove

Kane and Groove will be taking over the ticket purchase, drawings, etc. However, since there is limited time to get the tickets renewed and we need to start bringing in the funds, I figured I’d start the donation thread now.

Please respond if you are willing to pony up somewhere in the area of $25-30 for the allbuffs season tickets. Once they have enough names, you’ll be contacted about where to send the funds.

Thanks!

I did the math and we will need around 40 participants at $25 each.

In other words, we need a lot more than what we have now.

For those who don't understand what this is, you donate a small sum (Sacky is hoping for $25) and then there is a lottery for 2 pairs of tickets for each home game. In 4 years of participating, I've won 3 pairs of tickets. Totally worth it - plus you have to come to Sackygate and pick up the tickets. It is the perfect excuse to stop being a hermit and meet some of your fellow posters!

Last edited:
For those who don't understand what this is, you donate a small sum (Sacky is hoping for $25) and then there is a lottery for 2 pairs of tickets for each home game. In 3 years of participating, I've won 3 pairs of tickets. Totally worth it - plus you have to come to Sackygate and pick up the tickets. It is the perfect excuse to stop being a hermit and meet some of your fellow posters!

Same here. I have won tickets a few times (also had another Buff fan give me a pair.) With the kids and all I can't justify the cost of buying season tickets but this lets me and one of my kids get up to a game, talk to a lot of the guys from the board before hand, enjoy Sacky's amazing hospitality, and just have a great time.

Since joining in 2008, I've won AllBuff tickets a few times.Even though I've been a long time season ticket holder, I contribute to this worthy cause because I have always given the tickets I won away to family and friends. Then I take them to Sackygate so they can see how we roll. Occasionally I've posted those tickets on the exchange board for free to fellow AllBuffers. So as MtnBuff & Highlander have noted, come to Sackygate for your tickets and great time! The best $25.00 you will ever spend.

I will never enter the drawing for the tickets; therefore, your odds of winning are automatically 2.5% higher than they would appear. How’s that for a deal?

Guess I'll have to stop being a hermit then. IN. Would be nice to win the lottery and bring some friends even though I have season tickets already. I renewed my season tix last year after a 10+ year hiatus (felt like a bad dad for leaving my kids soccer games at halftime to drive to Boulder). Conveniently for me, both kids (twins) committed to CU for next fall so thats a bonus.

Guess I'll have to stop being a hermit then. IN. Would be nice to win the lottery and bring some friends even though I have season tickets already. I renewed my season tix last year after a 10+ year hiatus (felt like a bad dad for leaving my kids soccer games at halftime to drive to Boulder). Conveniently for me, both kids (twins) committed to CU for next fall so thats a bonus.
My wife would spend the first quarter looking for our daughter in the student section when she was a student. She was always excited when she was finally able to identify the long blonde haired girl that was ours (sounds easier than it was), and triumphantly announced it to anyone who would listen. Then she would settle down and see what was happening on the field. Wasn't sure if her ticket was a good investment or not, but she wouldn't miss a chance to see her kid, and if she had to take in a game to do it, so be it. Made tailgating fun as we had a ton of grateful kids looking for free food and drink.

Due to a much smaller response to the AllBuffs football ticket drawing this year, there will only be one pair of tickets per game instead of two. For us to have purchased two pair with the current amount of respondents would have driven the cost to a unacceptable level. The rules for ticket drawings have not changed.
Everyone who contributes the one time cost somewhere between $25.00 - $30.00 for tickets in this thread will get two entries per game, all non paying entries will get one entry per game. The exact cost and payment process will be posted here soon. The only other change this year, will be all of the names entered, will be randomly chosen by computer. No more pulling golf balls out of a hopper with names on the golf balls to determine the winners. Later and GO BUFFS!

Last edited:
Back