What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Seth Littrell - HC North Texas

dio

Admin
Club Member
Junta Member
2016_15_724_seth-littrell_0018_large.jpg

Organization: North Texas University

Current Position: Head Coach

Former Positions:
2002–2004​
Kansas (GA)
2005–2008​
Texas Tech (RB)
2009​
Arizona (RB/TE)
2010​
Arizona (Co-OC/RB/TE)
2011​
Arizona (OC/RB/TE)
2012–2013​
Indiana (OC/FB/TE)
2014–2015​
North Carolina (AHC/TE)
2016–present​
North Texas
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Record and Awards:
Overall22–16
Bowls0–2
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Notable Recruits:
Tommy Hatton - OG (4*)
Taj Williams - WR (4*)
Eric Stephens - RB (4*)
Coaching Notes:

You know, sometimes you just don't know.

I watched some of his videos and I can see how he can command attention and discipline. There's no telling how well he'd do at CU but there is something about him that commands attention.

As with some other candidates I thought would be good, Littrell became less interesting to me once I realized that CU would be able to fish in deeper waters with this hire.

Dude knows every coach in Texas and has great relationships there. Past that, I am not sure what he could give you as a HC. Would love him as the OC though!

Looks like the KSU opening could take either Littrell or Leavitt off our big board too.

I will die laughing if even KSU will not take elite coach Jim Leavitt.
I read something earlier tonight (posted on KSU 247) about Leavitt not being a fit for what KSU is looking for. They seem to really like Littrell. Captain for the Stoops national championship and Stoops is the star of the Snyder coaching tree. Plus he was a GA at KU but they made the mistake of not hiring him so crew them. (I've got family in Kansas and it's kind of funny how much KSU fans hate KU.)

Back