What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This would be game week.

Not Sure

Sets low bar, barely exceeds it.
Club Member
It just hit me yesterday that I *should* be prepping the tailgate vehicle, cleaning out all the coolers, making sure the gas lines work, going through the liquor inventory, etc.

Instead, ****ing Covid has killed football. I hate you Covid.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm going to miss all that banter between the CU & CSU fans...it was fun as long as CU is winning.

On a positive note, if you ordered the Deluxe or MVP version of Madden NFL 21, the game is unlocking TONIGHT at 10 pm MT.

I'm really gonna miss ram fans breaking out their fan paraphernalia for the one weekend a year they support CSU.

I canceled the Pac12 network. Maybe I'll re-up for the sports channels just for September; mostly because that's about as much as we'll get before they shut everything down in October.

Really? Why?
I was already pretty soured on the state of college ball, and knowing these conferences are trudging forward despite all the evidence suggesting they shouldn't has soured me further. Frankly I have no respect for any of the institutions continuing to play, and I probably won't watch any Big XII, SEC, or ACC football going forward unless the players form a union and are compensated and have a seat at the table.

I'll stick to the higher quality ball on Sundays.

Depressing thought. I've gotten to the point where college football & hoops are the only sports I have an emotional connection with. Ugh.

It just hit me yesterday that I *should* be prepping the tailgate vehicle, cleaning out all the coolers, making sure the gas lines work, going through the liquor inventory, etc.

Instead, ****ing Covid has killed football. I hate you Covid.
Not being able to Religiously attend Sackygate and all of the Buffs home games as well as viewing the Flatirons from both locations is *ucking killing me!!!

Back