What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Todd Graham - Hawaii Head Coach (former ASU head coach)

PAC MAN

Tekken Masher.
Club Member

5. Todd Graham, Hawaii head coach
Don’t just meh this, Colorado fans. He’d be a better hire than you might think.

Here’s the best part – Arizona State is still paying for him.

ASU had to drop close to $13 million to ask Graham to leave, and it’s still dropping checks to finish out the deal. The former Sun Devil head man is only making around 800k with the Rainbow Warriors, but he hasn’t even gotten started yet, and he’s still good enough to still be a Pac-12 coach.

He’s only 55, was decent at ASU – going to four bowl games in five years with two ten-win seasons with a Pac-12 South title – and he knows how to crank up an offense.

Okay, okay, this wouldn’t be a disappointment considering Bieniemy is the dream, but Graham would win right away.

[/QUOTE}

Fuuuuuuccckkkkk that! This guy wrote the book on skipping out after a year. This program needs stability, not another used car salesman.
That might actually make him attainable - he would have no qualms leaving for a better job before coaching his first game!

If we were in the market last December Id consider it but not now. We don’t want to f**k Hawaii worse than MSU f**ked us do we?

If he hadn't agreed to come to Hawaii (in Kauai as I write this ironically-**** Mel) already, hed be in my top 5. Now that hes coaching in Hawaii hes a hard no.

idk how anyone could want this guy..

The style in which Graham left, in combination with his quick departures from other universities, led to criticism of Graham in both local and national media.[19][20][21][22][23] University of Pittsburgh players also openly criticized Graham for his quick departure. Defensive tackle Chas Alecxih said most players were "shocked and appalled." Wide receiver Devin Street's comments were a little more severe stating, "It's been all a lie this whole time. Everything he told us has been a lie." Another one of Graham's players at the time, senior offensive tackle Lucas Nix, stated that he felt Graham's exiting text message wasn't worthy of the trust the team had put into Graham and his program. "We put our trust in him, and all he could do was send us a text message," Nix said

sound familiar?

This is the guy that we had pages of post making fun of and hoping he would actually stay at Arizona for our benefit?

A very, very clear NO!

I think hes a good coach, and Id be interested in him had he not accepted the Hawaii job. Given he has, no.

I think his success at ASU was Napier's offense. Graham's calling card is his defense and that philosophy got exposed as a big play for the offense waiting to happen once it lost its newness. He makes a lot of sense for Hawaii (and would for WSU or most of the Big 12) since they want games to be track meets. That's not the style I think works for CU.

I think his success at ASU was Napier's offense. Graham's calling card is his defense and that philosophy got exposed as a big play for the offense waiting to happen once it lost its newness. He makes a lot of sense for Hawaii (and would for WSU or most of the Big 12) since they want games to be track meets. That's not the style I think works for CU.

You mean Norvell? Napier was only there for a year.

Back