What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Troy Calhoun - Head Coach at Air Force

dio

Admin
Club Member
Junta Member
usatsi_9777386.jpg

Awards
Championships
Accomplishments and honors
Head coaching record
Coaching career (HC unless noted)
Playing career
Biographical details
Current position
TitleHead coach
TeamAir Force
ConferenceMW
Record98–69
BornSeptember 26, 1966 (age 53)[1]
McMinnville, Oregon[1]
1985–1988Air Force
Position(s)Quarterback
1989–1990Air Force (GA)
1993–1994Air Force (RC/JV OC)
1995–1996Ohio (QB)
1997–2000Ohio (OC/QB)
2001–2002Wake Forest (OC/QB)
2003–2005Denver Broncos (assistant)
2006Houston Texans (OC/QB)
2007–presentAir Force
Overall98–69
Bowls5–5
1 Mountain West Mountain Division (2015)
Mountain West Coach of the Year (2007)

I would have mocked this hire if Bohn were the one making it, but I trust RG on this one-If he goes with Calhoun, I can get behind it. I don't think Calhoun's the front runner right now though.

Didnt Logan already meet CU’s quota for I-****ing-25 coaching candidates?

He can't. There will be a huge curve and in the process we'll lose a good portion of the 2020 class. This would hurt.

Doubt that because I think he's a) not known as a triple option guy because of his NFL background and b) is smart enough to find a way to meld the Shanahan WCO with what this team did well since Chev has been here. Again, I don't think he's the front runner.

Doubt that because I think he's a) not known as a triple option guy because of his NFL background and b) is smart enough to find a way to meld the Shanahan WCO with what this team did well since Chev has been here.
I really don't know where to start with this...

Back