What's new

Two CU offensive linemen make switch to fullback | By Brian Howell © 201

RSSBot

News Junkie
BOULDER – Chances were pretty good that Matthew Bahr and Scott Fernandez weren’t going to get a lot of playing time at offensive line this season for the Colorado Buffaloes.

More...

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
Finally. AN offensive lineman is a FB. Now we can stop worrying about Ryan Miller moving.

Mick Ronson

I am excited about this plan. It can't be a total and complete disaster again, can it??
i like it. by looking at my scrimmage roster i thought #99 was MIchael O'Connor who is also listed as "ineligible to compete in 2010"....and THAT I did find confusing. If Scooter is an invited walk-on, sounds like a great way to carve a niche and earn a scholly.

Junction

Club Member
i like it. by looking at my scrimmage roster i thought #99 was MIchael O'Connor who is also listed as "ineligible to compete in 2010"....and THAT I did find confusing. If Scooter is an invited walk-on, sounds like a great way to carve a niche and earn a scholly.
I was thinking more of Bahr, who has actually contributed some on the OL. But if these guys asked for the move, I feel a bit better about it, I guess...

tante

Club Member
Club Member
well hawk finally learned something. do NOT move a starting o-line to the FB position, use a guy buried on the depth chart.