What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC ALMOST A Game Thread - Covid Cancelled

Wait for the rankings to come out tonight. When BYU is 3 spots behind Cincinnati, they'll be BEGGING to play Washington, us, or whatever Pac 12 team they can get lined up.
Their ranking vs Cincy will matter but don't forget BYU didn't count as the G5 automatic qualifier for the NY6 bowls. They are independent and would need to qualify on their ranking just like Notre Dame usually does.

Their ranking vs Cincy will matter but don't forget BYU didn't count as the G5 automatic qualifier for the NY6 bowls. They are independent and would need to qualify on their ranking just like Notre Dame usually does.

Good call. You still can't reward them for passing on the chance to play a Pac 12 team if they don't though.......especially if USC and ASU can't play this weekend.

Good call. You still can't reward them for passing on the chance to play a Pac 12 team if they don't though.......especially if USC and ASU can't play this weekend.
I think they are going to see the rankings and run to play someone. I don't blame them for waiting to see the rankings but you can't blast "anyone, anytime, anywhere" unless you are going live by it. It's going to look even more ridiculous when they go play someone now.

If USC follows the technical requirements of the CA government they already can’t play this game. This sucks.

I was gonna say I think we go to Washington. They couldn’t guarantee BYU a game because of this possibility.

In the absence of additional info, we should be expecting/hoping to play U$C. Let take these ****ers down.

Last edited:
Just saw the rankings and holy **** those are bad...

BYU, regardless of schedule would spank half the teams ahead of them.

Just saw the rankings and holy **** those are bad...

BYU, regardless of schedule would spank half the teams ahead of them.

The only two teams ahead of them they might have a shot against are Iowa State and Cincinnati. Everybody else would blow them out.

This might be one of the dumber things I've read in the 10 years I've been posting here, Medford.

The only two teams ahead of them they might have a shot against are Iowa State and Cincinnati. Everybody else would blow them out.

This might be one of the dumber things I've read in the 10 years I've been posting here, Medford.
ISU are on the rise. Thought that was the lock of last week and love them getting vs Texas. (If that’s still on I can’t keep up)

Back