What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC ALMOST A Game Thread - Covid Cancelled

A BYU game would likely not go well for us. I mean obviously I'd be drunk and screaming Sko Buffs either way, but I don't think I'd enjoy the result.

We would be the best team they've played all year. Beating Texas State 52-14 or Western Kentucky 41-10 doesn't leave me quaking in my boots if that happens.

I want this to happen, but I agree. I can't see the MSU AD wanting to play us. They would not be favored and the chance at being absolutely humiliated (for the AD, not even counting Mel) would be way too high. They have to already be taking major heat for this hire.
I actually don't know who would be favored. I know MSU has been bad, but Vegas hates CU.

They were going to be travelling to Maryland and we were going to host ASU, so home/away makes sense. BIG and Pac 12 are natural partners and have aligned testing protocols. Please let this happen.
There’s less than 0.05% chance of this happening. Seriously. MSU is not good this year. They’ll be searching for a directional school at home before they want to get lit up by Colorado on the road.

I want this to happen, but I agree. I can't see the MSU AD wanting to play us. They would not be favored and the chance at being absolutely humiliated (for the AD, not even counting Mel) would be way too high. They have to already be taking major heat for this hire.
But think about how fantastic this would be. After Nebraska tried to schedule an OOC game the B1G told them no. In one fail swoop we would get revenge at Midnight Mel and the B1G would show the Nubs how little they actually care about them.

Back