What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB TX '20 Aja Holmes Combo Guard (Signed to TCU)

Well at 6ft tall in her freshman year, who knows where she will end up at by the time she reaches college. This kid is going to be a prime choice from all that I have read on her. She already has the college body, even if she doesn't grow, as long as she doesn't put on too much weight and her skill set translates into multiple positions.

It's nice that CU is up the road from Colorado Springs and the Olympic Training Center. Gets us some unofficial visits we wouldn't otherwise get.

BeBe, listen to @KennyKallina's podcast about Florida. At the 19:25 mark, he starts talking about CU.

I can't tell for sure, but JR retweeted something about a player who made the team and she is from Des Moines, Iowa! Can't tell if she visited or not. CU coaches and Iowa State coaches following player.

BeBe, listen to @KennyKallina's podcast about Florida. At the 19:25 mark, he starts talking about CU.
Where do I find it and how do I play it? In his twitter I see a comment that reads like he's discussing CU but all I see is a black window.

It is in this tweet. One before that has a bit about CU. All I have to do is press the play arrow on my computer and I hear it

I can't tell for sure, but JR retweeted something about a player who made the team and she is from Des Moines, Iowa! Can't tell if she visited or not. CU coaches and Iowa State coaches following player.

Player has not visited because she has made the team!

Since there hadn't been much updating going on for many of the Buff WBB offers, just going through and seeing what I could find quick on them via Twitter search. Re Ms. Holmes (Who is the #40 ranked player nationally per https://prospectsnation.com/player/aja-holmes#stories ).
(Interesting I see wide disparity listed in her height, with some showing her as 6'0" (including Prospectsnstion, so assume accurate), some 5'8". Assume she had a growth spurt, as she looks pretty tall in pictures I see.) -

Back