What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We won, but really?

buffwoman526

Club Member
Club Member
Seriously Buff fans, not the ones who post here regularly but the rest of you lurkers.

What the ****ing ****? What part of NO RED in the ****ing stadium do you not understand?!??

This team won this game despite you!

I seriously have been pissed off since kickoff. No I was not there (who brings a 5 year old to this game) but I did my part. When a friend of mine with a red piece of bf asked me for a connection for tickets, I said no but I’ll send you a black and gold T-shirt.

Really?!? This team needs some real supporters. Shame on everyone who sold to red.

Trust me when I say, I did. Wife has never been a big fan, she just agreed to season tickets to have an excuse to see our kids 6 or so times a year. Been a long haul and while 2016 helped, she never truly cared.

Until today. For some reason she was excited all week, and then the first three quarters started to kill that budding true love of football. 4th quarter comes around, our neighbors are high fiving and hugging after every great play. OT win and she wants to rush the field (57 years old). Yeah I needed this to keep her going.

Season ticket holders who sold their ticket missed out on one of the best games I’ve experienced at Folsom since being a fan (05 for me).

I know that plenty of people probably paid for their season tickets today, but games like this are why you buy them. Buff fans need games like this to make the pain of the years of suckage go away.

Back to back wins against the bugeaters. When was the last time that happened? ESPN also had a state that CU hasn’t come from 17+ down at the half to win it since 1997.

Go **** yourselves you sellout bitches.

Season ticket holders who sold their ticket missed out on one of the best games I’ve experienced at Folsom since being a fan (05 for me).

I know that plenty of people probably paid for their season tickets today, but games like this are why you buy them. Buff fans need games like this to make the pain of the years of suckage go away.

Back to back wins against the bugeaters. When was the last time that happened? ESPN also had a state that CU hasn’t come from 17+ down at the half to win it since 1997.

Amen.

True fans want to be there to see our new coach lead our team for his first home game. True fans want to see the Buffs play Nebraska. True fans buy season tickets because they want to go to see the Buffs play at Folsom, and support the team in big games. And season ticket holders generally can afford to shell out a decent amount for season tickets, and don’t need the money.

Jackasses who thought “eh, I can make some decent money if I sell my tickets and still watch the Buffs at home”...indefensible. And sure as **** don’t meet the definition of a true fan.

If I lived in Colorado still I’d have season tickets and they’d never be sold to a stranger. I might give them out to friends who wanted to see the Buffs play at Folsom, not sell my fandom on the ****in internet to some stranger who probably wants MY tickets to root AGAINST my team. **** no.

Another thing. Don’t complain if you sat at home. You didn’t fill a seat with black and gold. You let red take that spot. **** you too.
I’ll give you that. Guilty as charged. But at least I didn’t sell a ticket to red. Or help red buy a ticket.

The penalty for selling CU tix to a fusker:

Must wear a Hooters uniform to the next game and run beers and nachos to all the CU fans present for the NU game.

That stadium needs to be orange for AFA.

This just in - David Platti counted 300 red shirts.

So frustrating.
I had a coworker (dumbaska fan) ask if she could buy my 4 tickets because she knew I was on-call for work today. I led her to believe I'd sell them (was never going to). Then I called in all the favors I could, got my shift covered, and told the coworker the tickets were no longer available. She couldn't get tickets. I did my part. And got to see that awesome game in person!

Last edited:

Funny you should ask. The last time we beat the fuskers twice in a row was 2001-2.

Many seats around me were sold on the Vivid Seats site, cause I asked a few folks. They paid $340 for each ticket. If these were part of the extra buy program, then did Vivid Seats supposedly make the entire profit above the $170 face, or was the University involved in the profit brokering???
I was sad and frustrated to see that many in there, but all their faces after the field goal missed was everything we could dream for!

I also posted this under the game thread.

I want to punch EVERY so called Buff fan/Alum in the face with brass knuckles that sold there tickets to a Butthusker! And yes, I'm including any AllBuffers! The amount of there fans inside of Folsom was embarrassing. These people who claim to bleed the black and gold are hypocrites.

Back