What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 TNFR RB Alton McCaskill (Committed to COLORADO)

Lance Barber Reaction GIF by CBS

If he transferred in to Colorado this year the tweet would’ve read: “injury prone, only gained under 100 yards in 2023, hoping to recover back to his freshman year where he showed promise”

Transfers out of Colorado: “had all the yards, incredible blocker, has a huge dong, gets mad bitches, also Deion sucks”

Rinse and repeat

If he transferred in to Colorado this year the tweet would’ve read: “injury prone, only gained under 100 yards in 2023, hoping to recover back to his freshman year where he showed promise”

Transfers out of Colorado: “had all the yards, incredible blocker, has a huge dong, gets mad bitches, also Deion sucks”

Rinse and repeat
There needs to be more dong data shared in transfer measurables.

Underrated movie.
My first (W-2) job was at the Village Inn off of 287 in Broomfield during the Spring and Summer of '96. The subtleties of Waiting were spot on; sitting in a mop closet while watching a VHS training video, cooks screaming at servers, the loser GM....hahaha.

My interview for the job consisted of me squeezed into a corner booth with the Village inn GM and AGM while they both smoked cigarettes and were crushing Dr. Peppers. The cooks would smoke in the kitchen while flipping pancakes, ****ing vile!

Last edited:
My first (W-2) job was at the Village Inn off of 287 in Broomfield during the Spring and Summer of '96. The subtleties of Waiting were spot on; sitting in a mop closet while watching a VHS training video, cooks screaming at servers, the loser GM....hahaha.

My interview for the job consisted of me squeezed into a corner booth with the Village in GM and AGM while they both smoked cigarettes and crushing Dr. Peppers. The cooks would smoke in the kitchen while flipping pancakes, ****ing vile!
This sounds like my time at Applebee’s during my first semester of college. After five months of that crap, I didn’t want another restaurant job if I could help it.

This sounds like my time at Applebee’s during my first semester of college. After five months of that crap, I didn’t want another restaurant job if I could help it.
Brings back memories of waiting tables at the Armadillo and Elephant Bar in Boulder. Both better run places, but I’m an awful waiter. One day, I was playing beach volleyball at South Boulder rec and just failed to go to my shift at the armored dildo. Thankfully, that ended waiting tables for me.

Brings back memories of waiting tables at the Armadillo and Elephant Bar in Boulder. Both better run places, but I’m an awful waiter. One day, I was playing beach volleyball at South Boulder rec and just failed to go to my shift at the armored dildo. Thankfully, that ended waiting tables for me.
Didn't the Armadillo location become one of the gondollier's locations at one point? Or vice a versa?

Rinse and repeat
Oh and...he'll thrive at Stripper-U.

Back