What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Selling 1 ticket for Stanford

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
My family has abandoned me.

216; R68; 2; $40 (A bargain!)

Drawback is you sit next to me. But there will be plenty of empty seats you can move to.

@DBT you still have it? I need an extra just to get my niece in the stadium but she'd end up sitting near us where there are usually some open seats.
Sorry, never mind on this, apparently more extras than just my niece are showing up and they're gonna be picking up their own set of tickets.

Last edited:
@DBT you still have it? I need an extra just to get my niece in the stadium but she'd end up sitting near us where there are usually some open seats.
Sorry, never mind on this, apparently more extras than just my niece are showing up and they're gonna be picking up their own set of tickets.
Thanks for trying!

Still available? Brother decided he’s tagging along and needs one. You probably won’t have to put up with him as our seats are end zone so he’ll probably find an open seat by us.

Back