What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 TX RB Patrick Carr (Signed to COLORADO)

Every kid I get excited about ends up being a bust. The list is long and includes such ignominius names as Marcus Houston, Darrell Scott, Conrad Obi and Daysean Rippy. The one exception is Paul Richardson, but it should be pointed out that he tore his ACL once he became my favorite Buff.

I think that for the time being, I'm going to annoint Gehrke as my favorite Buff. This Carr kid - he might be OK. Maybe. :thumbsup:

Pretty sure you forgot about Lynn Katoa. You're welcome.

I can see no other rational course of action but to place unreasonable expectations on an 18 year old who hasn't even put on a helmet in college. What could possibly go wrong with that?

Those legs are tree trunks. Looks like a good guy to move the pile with that base.

My thought in seeing the picture is that this isn't going to be a guy who goes down with a hand on his thigh. Better tackle him well or watch him go right by.

I haven't been more excited about a skill position player to take his first snap as a Buff since PRich. If we can block for this guy, he can be a difference maker.

We are going to need him to make some plays this season, think he can. Need more TDs from the running backs.

In the annals of decisions that look questionable in hindsight...
Which Decision? The one to sign him or his decision to leave the program? I think he could have done very well here this year had he stuck around.

The decision to transfer out of Colorado to play for Herman at Houston.
Hopefully he chose to transfer to Houston so he could play for a solid program closer to home, not because of Herman. He and his family should have been well aware that Herman was not long for UH

Back