What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA WR Isaiah Hodgins (Verbal to Oregon State)

Were the Oregon, Michigan and UCLA offers committable? Seems like there was a little smoke and mirrors going on with that hat ceremony. Not to mention he used a visor. A visor!

The main reason a lot of CU fans were thinking Hodgins and the Buffs might connect is because he's close with Cotton and Falo, who are both strongly considering CU. I didn't see much from Hodgins himself related to CU, just them including them in twitter exchanges regarding Colorado.

Silent commit! Thanks, @SpacemanSpiff for the pm scoop!
\
@Burrito Palazzo
Vl6J6.gif

Last edited:
Were the Oregon, Michigan and UCLA offers committable? Seems like there was a little smoke and mirrors going on with that hat ceremony. Not to mention he used a visor. A visor!

Based on the following tweet, Oregon has not backed off. Very glad where CU ended up with its WR commits. Not sure Wazzu is going to be able to hold onto Hodgins.

I was watching Pac-12 media day last night and was thinking about how insane it would have been if CU could have landed him. We'd be going into this season with Shenault and Hodgins on the outside with Nixon in the slot. That would damn near be an NFL receiving corp. Not that I'm anywhere close to complaining about what we do have, but that would have been a whole other level of sick.

Back