What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

'17 JC RB Derrick Hunt

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

DSC_7308.JPG

Orange Coast College (Costa Mesa, CA) / Flint Northwestern HS (Flint, MI)

Immediate eligibility - 3 years to play 3

Twitter: https://twitter.com/huntjr28

Ht: 5'11"
Wt: 216
40: 4.49

Rivals rating:
Scout rating: unrated RB
ESPN rating:
247s rating:

Reported Offers: COLORADO

Don't necessarily see the 4.49 speed in the highlights, but he does have some pretty good wiggle for a bigger back.

Don't necessarily see the 4.49 speed in the highlights, but he does have some pretty good wiggle for a bigger back.

Yeah, the 4.49 speed is iffy (he gets caught from behind several times). But he does seem to have some change of direction and he looks pretty big. Given the lack of a proven big back at the moment, he seems like a good fit.

His jukes aren't fancy, but simple and effective. Like that a lot. Also can't teach that running style, and like was said, he'd bring some variety to the backfield.

I'd take this guy in a heartbeat. Shows great vision and I love his decisiveness - no wasted movement. Always looking to get vertical. Runs angry. And there's something about his gait that I like. I tend not to comment too much here, but this guy...this guy I like.

Well to me, he adds a different dimension to the backfield, Beau too if he stays there. Nice to have a back that can get you the tough yards.

Derrick Hunt Tweeted this recently:
"Received some bad news today I can't Go D1. (Clock issues). I jus wonna BALL!!."
Anyone have any info on what the situation is?

Back