What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 CA WDE Jeremiah Martin (Signed to Texas A&M)

I'm curious what room we actually have for transfers. We might have to be very selective.

Flip side we may just want the talent upgrades and let attrition sort out after spring
Numbers right now would say none, but it seems room will be made for a good a amount. I wouldn't be surprised to see 5 or more.

And it isn't like bringing in transfers is a novel idea that only our coaches know about.

The good players are going to have options and where will they go, most likely to the school that does the best job of recruiting them.

What makes anyone think that our coaches are up to that task considering the level of success we have seen in HS recruiting?

And it isn't like bringing in transfers is a novel idea that only our coaches know about.

The good players are going to have options and where will they go, most likely to the school that does the best job of recruiting them.

What makes anyone think that our coaches are up to that task considering the level of success we have seen in HS recruiting?
The 2 transfers that signed today?

The 2 transfers that signed today?
If you are talking about the guy from Oklahoma and the guy from Tennessee great.

But, do you think it just might be possible that we aren't the only school getting a couple of P5 transfers. It isn't like those two are going to elevate us above other schools in our conference.

And yes if we were to add another four or five of their level then yes it would make a difference.

Point is not that we aren't doing anything, point is that we aren't doing close to enough and anyone who thinks that what we have done so far in terms of HS recruiting and/or transfers is enough to make us better in comparison to our conference is not living in reality.

And again I could be wrong but I haven't seen anything that would indicate that our coaches are out there outworking other schools to get the best of the transfer portal. Until we see results it just looks like more of the same excuses and wishful thinking that we have had for years.

Back