What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA PG Ethan Anderson (Verbal to USC)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals

_17122044_BIC_BBKB_FF-MMVA_CJCARAANG-0013.jpg

Fairfax HS (Los Angeles, CA)

AAU:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nolomit_e

Ht: 6'0"
Wt: 160

247s rating: 3* - 88 grade; #40 PG (#330 overall)
ESPN rating: 4* - 80 grade; #31 PG
Rivals rating: 3*; #49 PG

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8743 / #32 PG / #293 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Cal State Northridge, Denver, Long Beach State, Nevada, Oregon State, Tulane, UNLV

Last edited:
Looks like CU might be looking to add another guard for this recruiting class.

I think there's another Ethan Anderson in the '18 class. This kid appears to be listed as '19 on 24/7 and ESPN.
I just switched it to 2019 in the thread title. There's a better than even chance that I mis-read something at 2am when I was making the profile. But if this is an official visit, I don't see how he would be taking one at this time unless he has reclassified for 2018.

I just switched it to 2019 in the thread title. There's a better than even chance that I mis-read something at 2am when I was making the profile. But if this is an official visit, I don't see how he would be taking one at this time unless he has reclassified for 2018.

Based on Adam's post this morning (on 247), looks like 247 had him as '18 last night and has since corrected it, after he confirmed he is class of '19. Seems to be a possible reclassification scenario, but I can't find any info on that either way.

Last edited:
Based on Adam's post this morning (on 247), seems like 247 had him as '18 last night and has since corrected it, after he confirming he is class of '19. Seems to be a possible reclassification scenario, but I can't find any info on that either way.
Thank you. Good to know that if I'm crazy it's for something other than this. :D

Good looking PG prospect and of course a perfect time to be bringing him in, potentially. He looks to have a strong body. Gotta be more than 160 lbs by now?

Are we really going to sign a top point guard when it looks like McKinley will be here another 2 years? Doubtful.

Back