What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

2 weeks to go wishlist

OkieBuffster

With two weeks left this is my wishlist:

* Lloyd Murray Jr., DL
* Demariyon Houston, WR or LaVontae Shenault, WR
* Kaiir Elam, CB or Donald Chapman, CB
* Paul Matavao-Poialii, OL or Cam’Ron Johnson, OL or Nikko Pohahau, OL
* Tuasivi Nomura, LB
* Tyler Devera, TE

Of course it doesn’t stop me from dreaming about:

* Bru McCoy/Steven Parker/

Last weekend! I try not to get excited, but out of my original list it could fall really well in CU’s favor!

* Lloyd Murray Jr., DL DO IT!!!!!
* Demariyon Houston, WR or LaVontae Shenault, WR DO IT LAVONTAE!!!
* Kaiir Elam, CB or Donald Chapman, CB. DO IT KAIIR!!!
* Paul Matavao-Poialii, OL or Cam’Ron Johnson, OL or Nikko Pohahau, OL WE GOT NIKKO!!!
* Tuasivi Nomura, LB LONGSHOT!!!
* Tyler Devera, TE HOPEFUL!!!

RB Jordan Wilmore
WR LaVontae Shenault
LB Tuasiri Nomura
CB Kaiir Elam
OG Paul Matavao - Poialii
TE Tyler Devera

Cu will sign more than 3 of these guys and figure it out they’ll oversig. This class
Pass the bottle when you are done. We will get one of these guys.

tenor.gif

Shenault is probable, and Elam and Devera are the only other ones we're still in on.
Not that it means much, but Elam still has his Picture cluster with Coach Tucker as his second twitter post after his pinned post. He may just be staying away until signing day. Only the Shadow knows...

This is a wishlist thread, not a reality list. What did you ask Santa for on Christmas when you were young? socks and disappointment?

I thought it was a mix given the initial wish list was rooted in reality.

Back