What's new

'20 GA OT Jake Wray (Verbal to COLORADO)

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
Jake Wray can now call Colorado home.
The Marietta offensive lineman committed to play for the Buffaloes on Wednesday. He will graduate from Marietta in December and enroll early so he can be on campus for the beginning of spring practice.

Buffsrock85

****y Mantrum Expert
Holy ****ing ****!! YES!! GO MT AND STAFF! Absolutely HUGE recruitment here at a massive position of need for EVERY team in the country. I didn’t realize he was originally committed to Ohio state. This makes me stoked.

Buffsrock85

****y Mantrum Expert
I don’t want to start the whole “recruit downgrade” thing but the first page shows a 92 average and now 247 has him as an 89? He got a crystal ball to CU on 4/20 and 10 days later there’s magically 89 players better than him? Lol I know it’s not a thing but does anyone actually think if he stuck with OSU he would now be a 3 star on 247? I don’t.

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
I don’t want to start the whole “recruit downgrade” thing but the first page shows a 92 average and now 247 has him as an 89? He got a crystal ball to CU on 4/20 and 10 days later there’s magically 89 players better than him? Lol I know it’s not a thing but does anyone actually think if he stuck with OSU he would now be a 3 star on 247? I don’t.
Then don't.