What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 JC C Carlton Linguard (Verbal to Kansas State)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl
Temple College Profile

dbesi2nxrr7nemlsakkx

Temple JC (Temple, TX) / Stevens HS (San Antonio, TX)

4 years to play 3 (full qualifier)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheOneTwo_
Instagram:

Ht: 6'11"
Wt: 200

247s rating: unrated C
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: 4*; unranked C

247sports Composite: unrated

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Kansas State, New Mexico, Northern Colorado, Saint Louis, TCU, Texas A&M, Texas State, Texas Tech, Texas-Arlington, Tulsa, USC, UTSA

Last edited:
Full qualifier but lightly mostly unrecruited out of high school. Plans to major in engineering.

247 has the Buffs listed as warm interest.

Article about his recruitment and JUCO year here.
Being a full qualifier adds a whole other dimension to his recruitment and has college coaches salivating. He can transfer after one year of Juco ball, and have 4 years to play 3 on the court, which he assuredly will be doing.

"I plan on only staying one year and making a decision by April."

You can add national runner-up, Texas Tech to the list of interested programs in Linguard. The staff has recently picked up their interest in him. Of the schools that have offered, Texas State, Texas A&M, Colorado, and USC have all been hot on his trail. With just over 2 and a half months to go before his decision, you can be sure that you'll be hearing more about the name, Carlton Linguard.

CU was in his top three. With one spot left to give does Colorado take him? I think it gives flexibility to slide Battey over to PF, or maybe Linguard plays PF in a big line-up. I like the idea of adding him still. He could even redshirt in theory and, if Walton didn’t apply for a 6th year, Linguard could step right in. Or am I off my rocker and Colorado needs to add a guard?

CU was in his top three. With one spot left to give does Colorado take him? I think it gives flexibility to slide Battey over to PF, or maybe Linguard plays PF in a big line-up. I like the idea of adding him still. He could even redshirt in theory and, if Walton didn’t apply for a 6th year, Linguard could step right in. Or am I off my rocker and Colorado needs to add a guard?
6'11 athletic center all day. Clifford or Barthelemy can slide into the starting 2.

Back