What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018/19 off-season Buff soccer news & awards (Schedule out- season opener 8/22 hosting Drake.)

probably pretty fair to be picked 5th. Would love to see them in the top 3 but I could see them being 4th if all goes right

Almost missed the scrimmage today as I thought it was Sunday.

There were three 30 minute periods with some changes to the teams after the second period.

It's hard to tell much in these scrimmages as the players may not be going 100% and these is some mixing and matching. Having said that, one player that really stood for me was freshman Roo Yarnell-Williams. I had to keep reminding myself of who #12 was as she was very active off the ball and was smart an efficient with it. She ended up with 2 goals, and was frequently dangerous. She looks like she could be a key component in the Buffs attack this season.

The match ended 3-3 with other goals scored by Kyla Ferry, Taylor Kornieck, Tatum Barton and Katie Joella.

Four players on the roster did not play (as far as I could tell), they were Haileigh Adams, Emma Miller, Allie Palangi and Sofia Weiner.

First match that counts is Thursday evening v Boston U.

2 players were on crutches and I wonder if they did not play the players they are planning on redshirting. Roo looked good to me and looked like she could be a decent scoring threat her freshman year. I thought Jade Babcock-Chi was smooth on defense.

Forgot to mention that Hannah Cardenas was playing without a brace - she suffered an ACL tear lat fall. Looks like she'll be a starting center back along with transfer Hannah Sharts.

Back